Signs You've Been Here Too Long

H8Monga: I read the headlines on Yahoo! and saw "Hung Jury in Calif. Police Brutality Case"... I know what the term means, but part of me said, "HOW DO THEY KNOW?!"

Pitiful ain't it? Been here too long.

7x6andchg: Brings new meaning to the phrase "VOIR DIRE".

Sign you've been here too long: You're checking at Wal-Mart for the Magnum XXLs to start coming in because you think they're spying on us....

Oh wait, that's just a sign of paranoia. :D

7x6&C

H8Monga: Another sign... last night I was driving behind an SUV with the plates "LONG GUN" and I wondered... is that person a member of this board or maybe it refers to something else...

Been here too long.

gigantikok: man, you guys could get a Jeff Foxworthy routine going!

"You know you've been at LPSG too long if..."

AnonyMs: You know you have been here too long when it takes your four hours to go through all your posts takingout as much identifying information as you can when you decide it is time to leave the board... Posting in purple sure has been a big help!

H8Monga: You've been here too long when you know someone's size but not their name... ain't that right 7x6&C... I mean Paul...? ::)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
You know you've been here too long when, in your regular conversations, you catch yourself responding from a hung standpoint.

"Hey, nice baseball cap!"

"Thanks! I'm a freeballer."

7x6andchg: That's right Cameron.... :D ..I mean Hapi.

(sorry man, turnabout is fair play)

Paul
7x6&C

7x6andchg: I've got another sign you've been here too long:

Your bookmarks list has links to websites made by the friends you've made on here.

7x6&C

H8Monga: Another sign:

Friend: Hey wanna hang out today?
You: Well, I can't. Mine's not big enough but isn't that indecent?
Friend: Um... I mean do you want to come over and do something?
You: Um... I don't swing that way...
Friend: What is wrong with you?
You: Huh? Nothing. What?

If you do that, quite possibly, you've been here too long.

(Note: I have NOT done that.)

throb919: ...realizing I just "grew" another segment ( = ) and was "awarded" another star! A hundred posts...already...?

(Maybe I should start paying attention to what I'm saying... :-/ )

7x6andchg: Eh - just run with it...I know I can't wait until 500 - I think that's when I become a five star and goodness knows how many segmenter...

Paul
7x6&C

H8Monga: 501... it's really spread out here... but my other forum when i got there we got the 5th star after the 100th post then the administrator changed it to after the 1000th post... well by that time I was already near it...

hawl: Not that this has ever happened to me, but I'm well aware of the omnipresent risk: "you know you've been here too long" when you realize you're pacing the floor anxiety-ridden and personally insulted trying to think of an intelligent, detailed response to a rude post by someone calling themselves "Mr. 20-Inch Pussy-Stretcher"! I hope I'm not insulting anybody if there is someone out there using that name, it's intended as purely fictitious!.

awellhungboi: [quote author=rrrrrr link=board=99;num=1059545962;start=0#16 date=08/28/03 at 04:03:22]Not that this has ever happened to me, but I'm well aware of the omnipresent risk: "you know you've been here too long" when you realize you're pacing the floor anxiety-ridden and personally insulted trying to think of an intelligent, detailed response to a rude post by someone calling themselves "Mr. 20-Inch Pussy-Stretcher"! I hope I'm not insulting anybody if there is someone out there using that name, it's intended as purely fictitious!.[/quote]

:D

AnonyMs: [quote author=rrrrrr link=board=99;num=1059545962;start=0#16 date=08/28/03 at 04:03:22] I hope I'm not insulting anybody if there is someone out there using that name["Mr. 20-Inch Pussy-Stretcher"], it's intended as purely fictitious!.[/quote]
If someone is out there using this name, they probably DESERVE to be insulted, doncha think? ? ? :D

wvalady1968: You can tell you've been here too long when you suddenly find yourself checking out all the crotches of all the guys you see.

:eek: