...silent, but very siliconed...and not done yet

B_SILENTSILICONED

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As the title says, I am kind of a quiet person in person, online I am a bit more social... and I am very, very siliconed...and adding more. Hope you are all well, and perhaps I shall find some companions, friends, and the like here.

I am very open and will post as things progress with more date, I am open to polite questions about my silicone, I reserve the right though to not answer if I feel it is out of place with a polite - sorry, that is private...

I am also currently looking into posting on Monstercockland since I am probably the second largest siliconed male - Greg is obviously first... but I think I have everyone else beat.

Anyway, hope things go well here,

Best,

SS

Last edited:

akiraeva16

1st Like
Media
As the title says, I am kind of a quiet person in person, online I am a bit more social... and I am very, very siliconed...and adding more. Hope you are all well, and perhaps I shall find some companions, friends, and the like here.

I am very open and will post as things progress with more date, I am open to polite questions about my silicone, I reserve the right though to not answer if I feel it is out of place with a polite - sorry, that is private...

I am also currently looking into posting on Monstercockland since I am probably the second largest siliconed male - Greg is obviously first... but I think I have everyone else beat.

Anyway, hope things go well here,

Best,

SS

Welcome! Can you show the silicone stats before the start and as of today.

Reactions: GrowRogue

B_SILENTSILICONED

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would love to do a 'growing' series and put it on the web - I have all the skills to do so - and I am the type of person that really engaged in the digital world/so it would follow my nature.

I am currently seeking a "haven" of such that is silicone friendly, and would be a comfortable place to have a sort of loft/workshop where I can fashion my code, work on my blogs, engage in all the things that need doing to bring that into reality.

If anyone is up for a friend/house mate/etc. I am looking for - details later - basics are that I am not a smoker/drinker/partier... I am a very neat and clean, water, fresh air, and pleasant type that likes the web.

More to follow, when I can... so much to do...

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
welcome, interesting post and introduction. you may find, like anywhere, some guys here are into super size and some some not. i hope you will post some pictures here and give us more insight into your world. i don't know why...but i think of penis enlargement as part of gay culture but of course straight guys can explore this too. curious as to your reasons and journey and the reactions you get. welcome man

B_SILENTSILICONED

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the replies,

I am also wondering something, as I have a thought or two about how to proceed with the next phase of my augmentation.

1. I want to make it a "donation" supported/fan based activity - for both the enjoyment of the fans and myself - as such I want to make that somewhat self-suffient funds wise.

2. I have already procured the materials, but I am curious if it was possible to link a donation link to PayPal for my fan base to contribute to the furthering of this and to participate in that, basically for room rentals, perhaps website maint, etc... the things that are directly related to streaming/sharing this.

Any one have some suggestions on how I might want to do this - I am openly considering all the options and doing something of a business plan/financial review of it before I get larger... as this is a one time deal, once it's done it's done, so I want to capture the moment for everyone in a sense.

Thanks and look forward to the input.

B_SILENTSILICONED

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Who is asking for money? I asked about a link to a donational site -which doesn't exist as of this time, and may never exist.

Not to be rude, but why would you think that I am supposed to pay for silicone materials, image production and hosting of a website and or all that goes with that and then simply pass it around the web for free... I can easily throw money in the street or burn it and have the same effect.

I had to give up alot to get where I am with this, it cost a great deal, more than I could hope to regain... I think that most would understand that being such makes you un-employable to many, your income takes a great big hit, and you have to work with people that accept you even in just social situations... I took that one willingly but I cannot see myself adding even more to that by simply giving a freebie to anyone that wants a look.

I am here to simply meet and talk, not to expose or promote.

My thought was since I am nice person that would like to share my story and such is that if there was a way to balance the cost with the production/hosting I might be willing to go that stage with things, but with my own current income that isn't going to be possible for me to fund solely - so sorry if that seems selfish of me, but money doesn't grow on trees and I have to pay bills just like everyone else.

I think that explains that and should quash any "asking for money" issues or misunderstandings on that note.

curiouslady

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't get to visit very often, but perhaps a "blog" would be easier than webhosting, yada yada yada? Just a thought. I am not sure exactly what "siliconed" is, but will explore a bit, but if you are wanting to 'share the journey' then maybe a blog is sufficient?

Just an idea.

CL

B_SILENTSILICONED

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe - it would still be something to do with hosting as it would be "mature" or "adult" rated materials and so hosting would def cost - free sites have EULA agreements that make that pretty impossible and I am not going to host on a adult free site as that is not what I am about either...

So it would be best to have a personal site, hosted and then setup to work with the materials and the topic in a mature manner with out crossing lines...

Will see

hung15us

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am also siliconed very heavy. 9" around cock and 16" balls. Looking to get more. I have pumped to 24" balls and 12" around cock. looking to get silicone to that size. It is very heavy weight to carry. My balls now hang 1/2 way to my knee.

B_housefly

Just Browsing
Media
"I had to give up alot to get where I am with this, it cost a great deal, more than I could hope to regain... I think that most would understand that being such makes you un-employable to many, your income takes a great big hit, and you have to work with people that accept you even in just social situations... I took that one willingly but I cannot see myself adding even more to that by simply giving a freebie to anyone that wants a look"
You did this to yourself.....ain't gonna cry for you. Its not like you were born with a hideous disfigurement that society shunned you for.
If you have a case of body disphoria, seek therapy, to help you resolve this so you can get back to work.
P.s there are tons of home jobs and home education you can participate in if you feel segregated.
You gave yourself a huge dick....live with it. Theres a whole world of people with valid reasons to be having a hard time finding employment.

in regards to your website, Tumblr is more along the lines of what you are looking for, plus, a link to PayPal donations is perfectly plausible in a tumblr account which is entirely free. Not to mention customizable .

Anyhow, welcome to the site, you'll be soon to notice theres a lot of interesting topics all throughout!