Silent treatment among other things

SensualGoth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone gone through this before?

I had a close male friend. The reason I said had is because he decided one night to post mean hateful things directed at me on a public forum of course not using my name. He has done this before but a few days later he was nice again but this time it has been weeks since I have receive any communication from him other than constant degrading remarks directed at me. We had a fwb thing. I know he is not relationship material but I had a great time being with him until this all went down.
He definitely has mental issues.
Maybe it's a good thing he did this to me. It finally gives me the courage to report him to the police department in his city for posting unauthorized naked pictires of me on the internet. I emailed them but no response before. He has a hidden camera in his apartment. Maybe I should have stopped talking to him then but the sex was incredible and I was stupid. I reported the 2 seperate times to the bulletin board involved. They said I have the right to press charges.
When it rains , it pours.
This is the first time I have posted about my experience ..
Any ideas on what to do next?
I quit posting on the board with my moniker/persona New Years Eve if I recall correctly.

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media
That is just ....... appalling what he did. He is sick in the head as far as I am concerned. Sorry no advice just a big :hug: I am an Aussie and with the cultural and legal differences I have no idea.....plus I am just ..... amassed.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I certainly hope not!!:eek:
I had a close male friend. The reason I said had is because he decided one night to post mean hateful things directed at me on a public forum, of course not using my name. He has done this before but a few days later he was nice again but this time it has been weeks since I have received any communication from him other than constant degrading remarks directed at me. We had a fwb thing. I know he is not relationship material but I had a great time being with him until this all went down. He definitely has mental issues.
OMFG! :aargh4: My mind is racing, :eek::confused: I have to see if I can get my thoughts to form a few cohesive sentences.

After reading this thru 3 times I am horrified, angry, and a bit confuzzled on a few things. It seems you didn't know him from work or college or wherever. You met online which in my mind would make him a fuckbuddy not a friend with benefits. I know it's a matter of semantics, but a friend/somebody you knew well socially and whom you shared acquaintances or friends would never have done this to you.

I am such a prude. :frown1: I am too old to waste my time on men who aren't relationship material. Seriously, I had a fuck buddy last year but he was relationship material. I met him on AIM and I made sure we talked a lot before I let him into my bed. The flip side of me being a prude/picky is that I haven't had good sex in over a year. :redface: :frown1:

A lot of people have mental issues. The thing is are they being treated properly? If not, head for the hills. I have no problem being friends or lovers with a man who has to take anti-anxiety or anti-depressant medication or is in therapy. I have respect for a person that knows they have a problem and seeks to fix it. It's the man that needs therapy and/or medication and refuses help whom I want no parts of.

Maybe it's a good thing he did this to me. I wouldn't go that far. I wish none of this had happend to you! It sounds scary. :frown1::mad: It finally gives me the courage to report him to the police department in his city for posting unauthorized naked pictires of me on the internet. I emailed them but no response before. Definetely report him; but I have no idea what the state or federal laws say about that type of cyber harassment. Will the police treat the fact you e-mailed him nude pics as a gift? If they do then theoretically he has the right to do whatever he wants with them. :redface: That would suck! :mad: He has a hidden camera in his apartment. Maybe I should have stopped talking to him then but the sex was incredible and I was stupid. Gee, ya think!!? :rolleyes: :duh: I reported the 2 seperate times to the bulletin board involved. Has he been kicked off of that site? The one where he posted derogatory remarks as well as the one where you met him. They said I have the right to press charges. So do it! :mad: What are you waiting for? :confused: From what you say this guy is a real whack job and you are lucky to be alive. Do you really want him to continue doing to other women what he did to you. :frown1::confused: He isn't going to just wake up one morning and stop being a predatory psycho.
This is the first time I have posted about my experience ...
Any ideas on what to do next? Be a lot more selective in who you fuck. :redface::frown1: It's a shame there isn't some sort of standardized application we can use for people we meet from the internet. I quit posting on the board with my moniker/persona New Years Eve if I recall correctly.

You are the victim here, so I don't mean to sound accusatory. :redface: Why didn't you have any warning lights or bells going off in the back of your head long before it got to this point. From what you have said he never exhibited a mentally stable persona. The hidden camera should violate some laws even though you were there consentually.

In the future remember, "No orgasm is worth your life or your dignity." :cool:

SensualGoth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We met off that board , we were friends first and we clicked. We saw each other on and off a total of 2 months I even went with him on a business trip and assisted him with his business.
Like you basically put it he's a complete whack job and rather than be a man about things and just tell me he did not want to be frineds did not want to see me anymore he humiluated me on the board and gave me the silent treatment. Last night he was bragging about all the uncashed checks he had from clients, I guess trying to taunt me into posting a sarcastic remark on the board, but I didn't. I am well know on that board for being nice and never hateful so why start now? Yes I will report him and he can't prove I sent the pics to him because the Police Department in his city has a Cyber crimes unit that can pull information from a pc and find out how it was put there and when. Having filter lights and a hidden camera in his apartment is not going to look good on his end. The pictures he posted of me were not flattering to say the least. They were mocking me and there was another female in one of the pics he did the same thing to. He made his own bed now he has to lay in it. I was always a loving friend to him. He repays me by being a mean hateful horrible man.

I certainly hope not!!:eek:
I had a close male friend. The reason I said had is because he decided one night to post mean hateful things directed at me on a public forum, of course not using my name. He has done this before but a few days later he was nice again but this time it has been weeks since I have received any communication from him other than constant degrading remarks directed at me. We had a fwb thing. I know he is not relationship material but I had a great time being with him until this all went down. He definitely has mental issues.
OMFG! :aargh4: My mind is racing, :eek::confused: I have to see if I can get my thoughts to form a few cohesive sentences.

After reading this thru 3 times I am horrified, angry, and a bit confuzzled on a few things. It seems you didn't know him from work or college or wherever. You met online which in my mind would make him a fuckbuddy not a friend with benefits. I know it's a matter of semantics, but a friend/somebody you knew well socially and whom you shared acquaintances or friends would never have done this to you.

I am such a prude. :frown1: I am too old to waste my time on men who aren't relationship material. Seriously, I had a fuck buddy last year but he was relationship material. I met him on AIM and I made sure we talked a lot before I let him into my bed. The flip side of me being a prude/picky is that I haven't had good sex in over a year. :redface: :frown1:

A lot of people have mental issues. The thing is are they being treated properly? If not, head for the hills. I have no problem being friends or lovers with a man who has to take anti-anxiety or anti-depressant medication or is in therapy. I have respect for a person that knows they have a problem and seeks to fix it. It's the man that needs therapy and/or medication and refuses help whom I want no parts of.

Maybe it's a good thing he did this to me. I wouldn't go that far. I wish none of this had happend to you! It sounds scary. :frown1::mad: It finally gives me the courage to report him to the police department in his city for posting unauthorized naked pictires of me on the internet. I emailed them but no response before. Definetely report him; but I have no idea what the state or federal laws say about that type of cyber harassment. Will the police treat the fact you e-mailed him nude pics as a gift? If they do then theoretically he has the right to do whatever he wants with them. :redface: That would suck! :mad: He has a hidden camera in his apartment. Maybe I should have stopped talking to him then but the sex was incredible and I was stupid. Gee, ya think!!? :rolleyes: :duh: I reported the 2 seperate times to the bulletin board involved. Has he been kicked off of that site? The one where he posted derogatory remarks as well as the one where you met him. They said I have the right to press charges. So do it! :mad: What are you waiting for? :confused: From what you say this guy is a real whack job and you are lucky to be alive. Do you really want him to continue doing to other women what he did to you. :frown1::confused: He isn't going to just wake up one morning and stop being a predatory psycho.
This is the first time I have posted about my experience ...
Any ideas on what to do next? Be a lot more selective in who you fuck. :redface::frown1: It's a shame there isn't some sort of standardized application we can use for people we meet from the internet. I quit posting on the board with my moniker/persona New Years Eve if I recall correctly.

You are the victim here, so I don't mean to sound accusatory. :redface: Why didn't you have any warning lights or bells going off in the back of your head long before it got to this point. From what you have said he never exhibited a mentally stable persona. The hidden camera should violate some laws even though you were there consentually.

In the future remember, "No orgasm is worth your life or your dignity." :cool:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
. He has done this before but a few days later he was nice again

Why on earth did you give him a second chance, a mean spirited man like that is always going to repeat his behaviour. What he did is probably fairly low down on the agenda of the police but secretly filming someone is illegal, you'll probably have to be insistent that they do something about it. Keep a record of all your communications with them - when you phoned them, who you spoke to, what was said; send all written communication by registered delivery - and insist that as a taxpayer you want this dealing with.

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media
I had an employee once real nice guy but when it came to his girl friend he was a freak. She had to take a AVO (restraining order through the court). Now that I remember this it was a real insight into the sick mind and how people can look normal and be real nice but inside they are seriously sick.

You may have to have to talk to the police or a lawyer about a court order restricting contact etc. If he breaks it and in Australia "it is go to jail directly to jail do not pass go". I know this because I was called as his boss to be a character witness to get him out of jail (sorry subpoenaed)

Good luck

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media

I had a close male friend. The reason I said had is because he decided one night to post mean hateful things directed at me on a public forum of course not using my name. He has done this before but a few days later he was nice again but this time it has been weeks since I have receive any communication from him other than constant degrading remarks directed at me. We had a fwb thing. I know he is not relationship material but I had a great time being with him until this all went down.
Maybe it's a good thing he did this to me. It finally gives me the courage to report him to the police department in his city for posting unauthorized naked pictires of me on the internet. I emailed them but no response before. He has a hidden camera in his apartment. Maybe I should have stopped talking to him then but the sex was incredible and I was stupid. I reported the 2 seperate times to the bulletin board involved. They said I have the right to press charges.
I quit posting on the board with my moniker/persona New Years Eve if I recall correctly.
I have a close friend who was put on a gay swingers site by a so-called friend,this asshole caused this guy much grief,so much in fact ..he left the usa.Sick fucks know no limits and,dont care who they harm.:mad:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We met off that board , we were friends first and we clicked. We saw each other on and off a total of 2 months I even went with him on a business trip and assisted him with his business.
Like you basically put it he's a complete whack job and rather than be a man about things and just tell me he did not want to be frineds did not want to see me anymore he humiluated me on the board and gave me the silent treatment. Last night he was bragging about all the uncashed checks he had from clients, *SNIP*

Hmm, so you knew him a total of only 2.5 months. Within that time you were already accompanying him on business trips? :confused: That's the problem with internet relationships they often give the people involved a false sense of intimacy and in your case security. :frown1:

The first incidence of the silent treatment should have been your clue to have no further contact with him.

. He has done this before but a few days later he was nice again
Why on earth did you give him a second chance, a mean spirited man like that is always going to repeat his behaviour. What he did is probably fairly low down on the agenda of the police but secretly filming someone is illegal, you'll probably have to be insistent that they do something about it. Keep a record of all your communications with them - when you phoned them, who you spoke to, what was said; send all written communication by registered delivery - and insist that as a taxpayer you want this dealing with.
Agreed!

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Whatever you do don`t contact him, if you do then it`ll be considered consensual and any charges you`ve brought upon him will be dropped, stick to your guns.
Also, i`m so sorry for you and your troubles, you just seem to have the worst luck in men, i hope you find the right one. Sometimes all we have to do is get out of our own way when it comes to finding the right person.
I would also check and see what it is you`re projecting about yourself that attracts that kind of person.
My best wishes for you SG, the chances of probability say that eventually you`ll find the one, it`s patience and not settling for someone on the bottom of the list just so that you`re not alone can be a challenge.
Everyone longs to be loved, the trick to that is loving oneself.
I live by a simple rule, if it sounds too good to be true ( a man you just met )chances are it is (he is ).

lafever:cool:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Man, you must radically change your behavior because he will not change his. No contact from you to him. Report the situation. Document everything.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I think because it is an online situation it is taken much less seriously. Personally i wouldn't want to go through the drama of a lawyer and a court case for something as intimate as this but it may be a good way for you to get the justice you deserve. You have done the right thing to stop posting where he is and distancing yourself from the guy and the awful situation

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
women are really bothered by the silent treatment huh?
a girl I work with, that I want to feel is a close friend of mine but thinkg really we are just distant friends (yet oddly she acts like we are close or distant depending on the phase of the moon it seems) anyway she had not been acting right and I believed she had gone to management and asked them to tell me to avoid her
well I did avoid her, but she would talk to me!
so I stopped talking to her
I gave her total silent treatment except to tell her not to talk to me if she started
and it really bothered her
I hated doing it
I mean I REALLY hated doing it
I love this girl like family
but I didn't want people at work to think of me as a stalker right
so anyway onetime she hears me tell her to beat it and she blurts out fine then be that way
and I go after her cus at this point I'm not caring if I lose my job I have to say this to her, and I go up to her and I'm like hun I don't want it to be this way you did it
and she tells me she didn't!
what basically happend was it was like when you play telephone, the story got so blown out of proportion that management felt they had to get involved when all it actually was, was her being mad at me for not even a day lol
but we almost lost our friendship over it and I feel better about our friendship now that I know she dosn't like it if I ignore her cus it bothers her
it is the only way I know I mean anything to her
anyway I just wanted to say, women really hate the silent treatment huh?

supporter22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am of the mindset that this is blatantly wrong. I get a little down when members here are tacitly ignoring me....180 views of my hey howdy message and only a handful of hey howdies back, for instance. But this about you, not me.

Men , by and large, suck, it is a reality, they will do anything to get into your drawers and then walk away as if their words to you had never been uttered. It's actually rare to have a straight man be such a bitch though...the fog of ignorance is normally the rule...and I am bound to get a hell of a lot of flack from that statement.

You mention mental issues, and more than likely that is exactly the case, your instinct is no doubt, right on.

I have no advice but to offer you run, not walk from the incredible sex....you will find better with a more emotionally connected guy. It is in your best interest to allow the past to remain there and sidestep the individual if you do cross paths. Time is on your side and the havoc he chose to sling will only haunt him three fold. Rise above, chin up and be proud of you for who you are.

He is a mote on a dandelion seed drifting away from you in the wind.