Silicon?

Robertnlbe

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At 8*6 uncut I´m happy with lenght, wouldnt mind some more girth.

Anybody any info / experience on sillicone insertion in your dick shaft?
Does it stay?
Does it change the look?
Is it dangerous?
What does it cost?
Where can it be done in Europe?

Thx for your advice.
Robert

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media

Does it stay? sort of
Does it change the look? yes
Is it dangerous? yes
What does it cost? varies
Where can it be done in Europe? can't tell you

Thx for your advice.
Robert

Your stats are close to mine and I'd NEVER put that shit in my cock. Have a look at some cocks that have had this done and ask yourself if that's what you want. You are more than thick enough. Your cock is beautiful. Don't do it.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's a bad move all the way round. I have seen some pix of cocks after silicon injections. They look lumpy, not at all pleasing. It's not worth it!

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
silicone injections into your COCK...................!????

if you want cancer, go ahead.
otherwise...WTF!

E

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
Robertnlbe said:

Does it stay?
Does it change the look?
Is it dangerous?
What does it cost?
Where can it be done in Europe?

Thx for your advice.
Robert

I do not recommend it .
In the 1960s women has industrial silicon injected directly into their (small) breasts with catastrophic results.
Ditto injectible silicon for lines and wrinkles.
Fat can go lumpy and is absorbed.
Alloderm (from cadavers) costs £6,500.
Learn to like your cock ...

Robertnlbe

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
THX guys for the replies!

I´ve always liked my cock but the thought of longer, thicker......
Have been seeing guys since a year and met some nice thick dicks, hence the desire........

I needed confirmation why I shouldn´t do it.
And after reading this, certainly not worth it.

Thx again, Ciao

mainer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You have a beautiful, mouthwatering cock...I hope you don't try any of those procedures. I recommend that you get out there and use it alot more, find a buddy or buddies to suck you off 2 or 3 times per day. I'd volunteer, but Spain is a bit out of range for me...(sob):disappointed:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't think that adding silicone will give you any length, pumping can only make you like 10 to 20 percent longer with time and a lot of hard work, most people do not have the deication that is required for permanent gains.
I agree with Chavous. Only the size queens and the "curious" are interested in enhanced penises. 85 percent of people like natural looking stuff anyway. I probably turn off 1 in 7 people (not very scientific) that see my pics or vids (none in person though), and blowjobs are fucking PAINFULL!!! I feel, unless the woman is very experienced, nothing but TEETH!!!
I think that after 6.5 inches in girth, only women with large lips, small teeth, elastic skin, large mouths, or any combination thereof can give a smooth soft blowjob (my favorite). The no-hands crazed bobbing can be excruciating, and that's what thick dicks do to people (makes em' crazy). So forget the enhancement if you don't want to be constantly applying fucking ointment to your dick for about a week after you have sex. Or, how about not being able wear pants (too much friction) because your inner foreskin has a fucking bite out of it! If you want to enhance it go ahead, I just wanted you to know the dark underbelly of safe, natural penile enhancement.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If you've ever been with someone, and they told you you were huge, it hurts, it won't fit, or anything to that liking, chances are being any bigger will do nothing more than make you frustrated, from lack of use. Unless you don't use it for sexual pleasure, and this is just a mental stimulation thing I doubt you need any PE. You already have a porstar cock, you don't want to cross over into freak of nature, because than you just won't get as much play, except for hungry cock whores, asnd they don't stay long.

That's just on PE (penile enlargement, for those looking at it with your head half-cocked). As for silicon, you have got to be joking. Nobody get's that desperate nowadays. Silicon migrates in the body, and it's never pretty. It can move to undesirable places like the lungs. Before you (if you are disregarding our cautions) consider doing anything wether it be PE or injections of some sort, Read about them. Read helth reports, personal diaries, Weigh pros and cons, and get all the information you possibly can. I can't tell you what not to do, only tell you what I wouldn't do. I wouldn't chance having lung failure, loss of hard erection, chance of penile amputation, and ease of sex (which I'll bet with you isn't easy already). Think smart.

:cool:

Randll86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At 6.5" girth, I have had more women who could NOT handle my size than could. Not to mention a bunch of other hassles a 8.5" x 6.5" dick can cause. I would have to say don,t believe the hype and leave it alone. Thats just my opinion and its your thing so do what you want to do, just be careful and get all the facts.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
transformer_99 said:
Silicone, like breast implants, can you still even get that done anymore ?
If you look for unethical doctors, you will find them. I'm sure that the same doctor who would inject your cock with silicone would also be more than happy to provide you with various and sundry hormones, too. If he's willing to mutilate your cock, he'll be willing to mutilate the rest of your body, too.