Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Godslittlejoke

Cherished Member
Media
Parkersburg (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was a guy named Bob Lowe who did a few straight (and I think just one gay) video. I'm pretty sure he's had silicone work done. Look for a video called "mixed bones". It has several not-so-great fetish scenes and the Bob and this tiny woman go at it. Somehow she takes all of him but then she flips the tables and pegs him with a huge dildo which he takes very well. The gay scene isn't that great as you can tell easily he's just not that into it. It's still cool to see a cute gut go down on him and to get screwed by his fatty.

Siliconeman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thre is also this guy Tom Lord, which his massie silicone cock, and balls. He is more guy who shows his body building body and then finally his massive package. Little passive There is one video where he really fucked a guy but the main video's are posing and showing. The main drawback t me is that those guys with massive sized are very passive sitting down and showing off their size. which is a shame. Nevermind, but I like to see them in more acton then swinging their balls and cocks.

Reactions: Gregory Jones

paul_fib

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Does anyone know who this amazing guy is? Looks like he's on chaturbate and has a few other socials but I figured you guys would probably be able to recognize him easier than most :)
This is Sam Ricci.
Latino23bom on chaturbate and onlyfans.

I don’t think he’s done any silicon he’s just a thick shower.

He’s been around for ages and theres plenty of good content of him all over the place

Reactions: Krpt and ItalMusc

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good afternoon guys. I promised to post more photos of GReg so here you go. @Xlbber and @ItalMusc have posted photos prior, so there may be duplicates. Realize that was almost 30 pounds of silicone. Glad to share that he is doing well. Everyone stay safe. Cheers!

Attachments

Last edited:

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How many CCs of silicone does he had in those pics? How log did it take to inject them?

I recall reading that he had almost 14 liters injected in total...he said that was about 30 lbs.of weight hanging...not sure how many years he was filling.

Stevenson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone know who this amazing guy is? Looks like he's on chaturbate and has a few other socials but I figured you guys would probably be able to recognize him easier than most :)
It's fake. He uses the fisheye lens filter in some of his clips. You can tell when his fingers get stretched into the filter. His dick isn't that thick...at all.