Silicone Hall of Fame

Siliconeman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Met a silicone guy some years ago in London. As a pumper myself for many years, I was so turned on by his size when I noticed him standing behind me in line in a store. He was showing off his bulge with pride It was not over done like some guys. His cock and balls were massive and it looked great in his suit. He told me his was a big pumper as well. The draw back is that his pumped silicone cock was semi hard it felt great fo course but if you can accept that its great. We met again last year here in the city. He was still very big and after some good pumping it had the size he wanted.Great for showing off as well if you into that

Dick-me

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Met a silicone guy some years ago in London. As a pumper myself for many years, I was so turned on by his size when I noticed him standing behind me in line in a store. He was showing off his bulge with pride It was not over done like some guys. His cock and balls were massive and it looked great in his suit. He told me his was a big pumper as well. The draw back is that his pumped silicone cock was semi hard it felt great fo course but if you can accept that its great. We met again last year here in the city. He was still very big and after some good pumping it had the size he wanted.Great for showing off as well if you into that
But can he fuck with it ?

Dick-me

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
has anyone here ever heard of the Penuma implant. It's a silicone sheath that's placed surgically under the skin of your penis to increase girth and length. Surgeons do it in NY, CA and other states. Just wondering if anyone has first hand knowledge. The siliconed dick looks too big and i dont think you can fuck with it, it's impressive in a bathing suit and a pair of jeans I'm sure. And to suck on it may be pleasurable. While we are on the subj of silicone, which doctors do this ? Cannot find any doctors that do silicone here in The U.S. ? Does anyone know ? Dickme

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
has anyone here ever heard of the Penuma implant. It's a silicone sheath that's placed surgically under the skin of your penis to increase girth and length. Surgeons do it in NY, CA and other states. Just wondering if anyone has first hand knowledge. The siliconed dick looks too big and i dont think you can fuck with it, it's impressive in a bathing suit and a pair of jeans I'm sure. And to suck on it may be pleasurable. While we are on the subj of silicone, which doctors do this ? Cannot find any doctors that do silicone here in The U.S. ? Does anyone know ? Dickme
I have not heard of the procedure. The majority of juiced men I knew back in the 90's were going to Tijuana for silicone injections and they were going for major size. That said, I checked online and found the website linked below for a doctor in Virginia doing the Penuma implant with before and after photos. I read that the procedure costs in the $15k range and is not covered by insurance. Very interesting reading about the procedure. Thanks for your post. Cheers!

Penuma | Penis Implant | Penis Enlargement Surgery

Dick-me

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You ‘re welcome . NY and CA are doing it too . Much more natural looking than a huge siliconed dick that i dont think you can fuck with .

Xlbber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I
Penuma is messed up, don't do it; lots of guys end up having to get it removed since it start breaking through their skin and lose length after the removal
I talked about penuma to my plastic surgeon and he was very much against it. And he’s a professor so I think he knows his stuff …

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tank Hafertepen?
Thank you @dogstar101. I like that you identified him, however, after searching his name online, it is genuinely sad to read of his death from alleged "forced" and improper injections by his partner resulting in lawsuits from his family. A tragic and unnecessary loss.

Reactions: NeedMore123

Xlbber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thank you @dogstar101. I like that you identified him, however, after searching his name online, it is genuinely sad to read of his death from alleged "forced" and improper injections by his partner resulting in lawsuits from his family. A tragic and unnecessary loss.
It’s not Tank … it’s one of the other guys from that gang but I forgot his name.
I will attach a pic , left is Tank, right is this guy

Attachments

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s not Tank … it’s one of the other guys from that gang but I forgot his name.
I will attach a pic , left is Tank, right is this guy
I just finished watching a YouTube video and was too late to go back and edit my post. Yes, his name was Jack Chapman. Dylan Hafertepen preyed upon multiple gay men who entered into contracts to have silicone injected and perform other transformations or alterations to their bodies . The story is shocking to me and shows the power a person can have over another.

Reactions: silvermm2022

dogstar101

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am not sure it was anything other than a bunch of like minded guys in a relationship. I don't see it as a cult. If one Hugh Hefner's girls had died from a boob job would we call the playboy mansion a cult? Yes fake boobs are less risky but still unnecessary. Should we stop all cosmetic surgery or push to have a safer silicone solution for guys who want fake balls?