Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am not sure it was anything other than a bunch of like minded guys in a relationship. I don't see it as a cult. If one Hugh Hefner's girls had died from a boob job would we call the playboy mansion a cult? Yes fake boobs are less risky but still unnecessary. Should we stop all cosmetic surgery or push to have a safer silicone solution for guys who want fake balls?
Thanks for your comments. I was commenting on this specific case only and my opinions were formed by the videos and online articles I read about the relationship of Dylan Hafertepen with the group of "fantasy" men he created. I am a friend to this thread and support anyone's personal decision to juice or modify. Moving on. Stay safe. Cheers!

Reactions: dogstar101

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: deleted57678

riseaboveit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Reactions: bigguy19161

Dick-me

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wouldn't even know where to begin to get silicone or to find a doctor who wd do that.
In the United States ? A little seems good enough, when it's too much it's disfiguring.

Reactions: bigguy19161

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Silicone is a personal commitment and not guaranteed to be safe. Men that "juice" should already be aware of risks prior to starting the process. It is true that some results are unexpected and not for everyone, however, it is the user that needs to be satisfied. I pumped for years, however, never committed to silicone. Along the way, I have known a number of guys who achieved monumental size and unfortunately some have been lost due to complications. I appreciate your observation and thank you for sharing. Cheers mate!

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Silicone is a personal commitment and not guaranteed to be safe. Men that "juice" should already be aware of risks prior to starting the process. It is true that some results are unexpected and not for everyone, however, it is the user that needs to be satisfied. I pumped for years, however, never committed to silicone. Along the way, I have known a number of guys who achieved monumental size and unfortunately some have been lost due to complications. I appreciate your observation and thank you for sharing. Cheers mate!
Yeah, Silicone Poisoning is a real thing

silicone_tryst

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

The risks from silicone injection cannot be understated. Assuming that it goes well, the silicone causes a lot of local damage (scar tissue and the like). It is also impossible to remove without invasive, destructive surgery. I have lumps; some from technique, some because that's just how silicone is.

If it goes less well, it can cause systemic immune problems that can leave you feeling rundown all the time.

If it goes badly and it gets into your circulatory system, it can cause lung and eye injuries, acute respiratory distress and death. A couple of years ago I had a close call with silicone. Here's a photo of me looking like crap in the hospital.

photo_2020-05-14_22-03-13.jpg

Is it worth it? I'm still not sure. I did most of my growth at a time when I was very depressed, and didn't really care too much if it killed me. I am glad that it didn't, but I still feel the need to keep growing. 3.6 litres so far. Maybe I can reach 4 this year.

2022-03-30 07.02.13-1.jpg

I plan to have it removed eventually because there are many other things in life that I want to do, that the size of my genitals have made difficult or impossible. I don't regret having silicone, but I do wish that there had been alternatives like polyacrylamide aqua gel (PAAG) available when I first started my journey. PAAG looks exciting because it is relatively cheap, relatively easy to acquire and permanent, but it doesn't seem to antagonise the immune system in the same way that silicone does. Unfortunately, because I already have silicone, I am stuck with it because it is very dangerous to mix and match.

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The risks from silicone injection cannot be understated. Assuming that it goes well, the silicone causes a lot of local damage (scar tissue and the like). It is also impossible to remove without invasive, destructive surgery. I have lumps; some from technique, some because that's just how silicone is.

If it goes less well, it can cause systemic immune problems that can leave you feeling rundown all the time.

If it goes badly and it gets into your circulatory system, it can cause lung and eye injuries, acute respiratory distress and death. A couple of years ago I had a close call with silicone. Here's a photo of me looking like crap in the hospital.

View attachment 66890661

Is it worth it? I'm still not sure. I did most of my growth at a time when I was very depressed, and didn't really care too much if it killed me. I am glad that it didn't, but I still feel the need to keep growing. 3.6 litres so far. Maybe I can reach 4 this year.

View attachment 66890811

I plan to have it removed eventually because there are many other things in life that I want to do, that the size of my genitals have made difficult or impossible. I don't regret having silicone, but I do wish that there had been alternatives like polyacrylamide aqua gel (PAAG) available when I first started my journey. PAAG looks exciting because it is relatively cheap, relatively easy to acquire and permanent, but it doesn't seem to antagonise the immune system in the same way that silicone does. Unfortunately, because I already have silicone, I am stuck with it because it is very dangerous to mix and match.
That is an extremely important message that anyone considering injections should be reading. Thank you for sharing with us and I wish you the best with whatever decision you determine is most appropriate for you. Stay safe. Cheers mate!

Akte91

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

View attachment 66890661

View attachment 66890811

Postings like this make me think again and again about whether I should really start the injection. Even if I only want to change something minimal and want to have a maximum of 400/500cc, I still have my doubts when I read something like this. I would like to talk to you via private message about anything. would you be ready for this?

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Acacio_Moore

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thank you @dogstar101. I like that you identified him, however, after searching his name online, it is genuinely sad to read of his death from alleged "forced" and improper injections by his partner resulting in lawsuits from his family. A tragic and unnecessary loss.
Like someone else said that is not Tank. What happened to Tank was sad though. I messaged with him a few times over the years when he was alive. The last new picture I saw of him he was HUGE! I saw it and was startled and was immediately concerned. I think a lot of people were and the picture was taken down quickly. He went from being very large to MONSTER big really really fast. Someone clearly injected ALOT into him at once maybe more than one time. It was like no one cared if it was safe. They just wanted him as freakishly big as possible as quick as possible. Not long after the picture was posted he died.