Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
m
That is an extremely important message that anyone considering injections should be reading. Thank you for sharing with us and I wish you the best with whatever decision you determine is most appropriate for you. Stay safe. Cheers mate!
my thoughts exactly.

Reactions: bigguy19161

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There at least 5 videos of Greg posted on this thread along with numerous photos so I must assume that you have checked those. There are also videos of him archived at Monstercockland (link below). Stay safe. Cheers mate!

https://monstercockland.com/search/video/?s=greg

ColonCapitalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There at least 5 videos of Greg posted on this thread along with numerous photos so I must assume that you have checked those. There are also videos of him archived at Monstercockland (link below). Stay safe. Cheers mate!

https://monstercockland.com/search/video/?s=greg
all I can find on monstercockland and twitter are the same few pics and videos that's been shared here and elsewhere. surely there must be tons more somewhere out there.

Reactions: GJackN

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
gern möchte ich mein Schwanz mit Silicon aufspritzen... Kann jemand ein Rat geben... Möchte
dauernd die dicke haben.
Das Injizieren von Silikon birgt viele potenzielle Risiken. Bitte seien Sie sehr vorsichtig. Sie erzielen jetzt großartige Ergebnisse mit dem Pumpen. Prost!

Reactions: Akte91

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I understand the fetish. Who wouldn't want the biggest cock and.balls. Plus all of the attention and astectics. But is it usable? Does it get hard enough.to.fuck? What about sensativity? I ve considered ball pumping. Fantasize about that big ole sack bouncing off an ass or chin. I cock pump and have hit 7 in girth and that seems too.large.

Thr3Dk1LL3r

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I understand the fetish. Who wouldn't want the biggest cock and.balls. Plus all of the attention and astectics. But is it usable? Does it get hard enough.to.fuck? What about sensativity? I ve considered ball pumping. Fantasize about that big ole sack bouncing off an ass or chin. I cock pump and have hit 7 in girth and that seems too.large.
I agree with 100% of all this post

• Love
Reactions: NateicusPumper

Siliconeman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Das Injizieren von Silikon birgt viele potenzielle Risiken. Bitte seien Sie sehr vorsichtig. Sie erzielen jetzt großartige Ergebnisse mit dem Pumpen. Prost!
richtig, es seht schoen und geil aus aber wann es nicht right gett ist das smerthaft.

Reactions: bigguy19161

Siliconeman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Met in December 2018 in London a total silicon man when I was shopping. He was in suit and tie and showing off his massife bulge down his leg. I could not put my eye of that and it was so huge. More a shower. He was from the US and lived in the UK. It was the first time I had action with a silicone man. Total top but what to do if your cock stays halve hard that is a kind of draw back

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I met this guy briefly at Matti's in Germany, but I can't remember his name. Does anyone know?
That is a photo I acquired through the years however do not have an ID. I also have this amazing shot from my file. The photo info shows: 25Jan2017 c+2350+cc Cheers!

Attachments

Last edited:

ani4detal

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey! are there any silicone guys in London, Uk please? I'd really like to meet up and discuss. maybe cop a feel if you let me but not essential. looking to try it myself and need help starting! please help!