B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well I am glad to hear that you are well now
Thank God!
Those pulmonary embolii can kill you and I just read about
a woman who died from exactly that. Having had silicone injected in her ass and hips.
It can be terribly dangerous I guess but the stuff she was injected with was industrial silicone not even purified or for human consumption!.
I am sure it must of been very wearing on you to be known as
"that siliconed freak" too.
I am thrilled that you are here and that you are healthy Mister Mark!
We absolutely love you!:07: :smlove2:
cigarbabe & Mister Ed in Mass.:You_Rock_Emoticon:

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought that injecting silicone in the united states was illegal? As a filler it can move. Many people that have had it injected into their face have found that it moved in a few months.

Stay with safe fillers and not silicone. Silicone was made for cars, not people.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought that injecting silicone in the united states was illegal? As a filler it can move. Many people that have had it injected into their face have found that it moved in a few months.

Stay with safe fillers and not silicone. Silicone was made for cars, not people.

It may be used "off label", but that doesn't mean it's illegal.

Silicone is not just for cars. There are many reputable doctors who inject silicone in small amounts and it's almost always fine.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well I am glad to hear that you are well now
Thank God!
Those pulmonary embolii can kill you and I just read about
a woman who died from exactly that. Having had silicone injected in her ass and hips.
It can be terribly dangerous I guess but the stuff she was injected with was industrial silicone not even purified or for human consumption!.
I am sure it must of been very wearing on you to be known as
"that siliconed freak" too.
I am thrilled that you are here and that you are healthy Mister Mark!
We absolutely love you!:07: :smlove2:

Thank you for the kind words, cigarbabe. :kiss:

And yes, there's a huge difference between industrial silicone and medical- grade silicone.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And yes, there's a huge difference between industrial silicone and medical- grade silicone.

My dermatologist says she wont touch it. Look at poor Elaine Young. She had it injected into her cheek bones. Than in a few months it moved all over her face.

It took 35 operations to remove it all. I would hope someone would think long and hard 'no pun' before injecting something into themselfs thats not approved by the fda.

Mark Im happy you came thru this with good spirts and good health. It must have been an odd journey for you.

Reactions: hung27

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Either way Jason it always seems that the straight people have no comprehension or compassion for those who would live a different lifestyle then themselves.
Elaine Young looked much worse than Mister Mark ever did.
cigarbabe:sasmokin:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mark,

I have followed your career and infamy for years and have always been a fan. I purchased many of your vids years ago, and have darn near worn them out, and gotten much enjoyment from them as well. Glad to see you here, and leanr that you are doing well, are happy and healthy.

I was introduced to pumping by my lover. He passed 8 yrs ago but left me with a legacy of appreciating pumpers, and enjoying interaction with them.

Although I dont pump myself, I am intrigued, fascinated and attracted to pumpers, and even more so since attending one of Peters Palm Springs pumper events, where I got even more of an education, and even had some pumper fun. I know most people dont get it, but I think once you DO, there is no turning back. but in the end its all about being Healthy and Happy. so thank you for your candor and information. Your contributions have been honest, insightful and educational. I for one will remain a fan, and have the videos of the OLD Mark to entertain me and keep me company. In fact, tonite I may watch the one called "Rentboy" or something like that where you are on a bed "bating" with babyoil, or another where you are tied up on a ladder being softly flogged by a leather daddy. Fun times. Thank you - alyn, NYC

Reactions: Rockoncoxon

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have followed your career and infamy for years and have always been a fan. I purchased many of your vids years ago, and have darn near worn them out, and gotten much enjoyment from them as well. Glad to see you here, and leanr that you are doing well, are happy and healthy.

Thank you for the kind words, Alyn. I know those videos will be watched forever. I don't think that even I had a full appreciation for the number of people who found me interesting or intriguing during that time. It was fun for awhile, but I'm glad I let it go. :smile:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you for the kind words, Alyn. I know those videos will be watched forever. I don't think that even I had a full appreciation for the number of people who found me interesting or intriguing during that time. It was fun for awhile, but I'm glad I let it go. :smile:

Mark, the interesting thing about life is that we can all evolve, change, and mix it up if we choose The blessing comes when we can be comfortable and happy with ourselves. Sounds like you have now been blessed. Continued success and happiness - A,

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Mark, the interesting thing about life is that we can all evolve, change, and mix it up if we choose The blessing comes when we can be comfortable and happy with ourselves. Sounds like you have now been blessed. Continued success and happiness - A,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What my very smart buddy said! :yup: :hail::fing02:
C.B.:saevil:

Last edited:

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey Mark..have been a fan for years too. am a big time lover of pumping and siliconed balls and cocks. and like most fetishes, really cannot explain why in words. being lucky enough to have been given a really big one by nature, I can't explain why I really want it even bigger. I pump most days once or twice and love it huge. thanks for all the inspiration you have given me. I have trouble pumping my balls as big as I want them and am seriously wanting the set you had. maybe not so huge to cause daily inconviences like you said (although I would go to Chris and your size if I could with all else being equal!)
either you lik eit or you don't. and I do

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Either way Jason it always seems that the straight people have no comprehension or compassion for those who would live a different lifestyle then themselves.
Elaine Young looked much worse than Mister Mark ever did.
cigarbabe:sasmokin:

That's just not true - there are many folks here who identify as 100% straight and would never post anything like that - at least 2 of your friends I can think of for a start!

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find it fascinating that that video is you, Mark.

I, now have some questions:

So firstly, do you do the injecting yourself or do you have it done professionally?

Also, how do you put a pair of pants on and live out your daily life with such an visually apparent form of fetishism behind your zipper? I'm sure it still bulged quite a bit.

Honestly, I don't understand it or anyone's motivations to do that.... same thing with stretching ear lobes or full body tattoos.... but that's your business, not mine.
Six pounds sounds painful.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So firstly, do you do the injecting yourself or do you have it done professionally?

I saw a doctor in Tijuana for the first few years, then I saw a practitioner (not a doctor) north of London, UK. Definitely an "underground" source.

Also, how do you put a pair of pants on and live out your daily life with such an visually apparent form of fetishism behind your zipper? I'm sure it still bulged quite a bit.

Well, I had it removed two years ago, so it's not a problem now, but during that time, I could only wear very baggy jeans, and even then, it looked like I had a cantaloupe in my jeans. :tongue:

Six pounds sounds painful.

Nah, wasn't painful at all. Just heavy. It was added over a course of six years, so the groin muscles had plenty of time to grow and adjust.