Silicone Hall of Fame

VAL2009

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
fantastic silicone work there Val! your ballsack is what I have always longed for. how long has it taken you to get to that size? do you still want more..I know me and I might.

Thanks. So far 5 sessions, in which I put in about 500mls each session - went great, no issues, skin is loosened up alot in the past month - def. want more in the cock and in the sack. Have to get a sugar-mamma or daddy or both to support my growing hobby...lol.

Last edited:

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media
amazing vid man. great set you have growing there. love the massive balls. be nice to see them hanging nice and low too. i'm sure they will from the added weight!

keep growing... it's looking great!
john

VAL2009

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know I'm a late comer and I haven't read all the posts or viewed the pics.

But my feminine side would just like to say...

EWWW!!!
answered with another quote:

:lame:

If your goal is to be funny by insulting people on a message board, you should at least learn how to spell your insults correctly; otherwise, you're going to look like an imbecile.

Oops. Too late.

Last edited:
Reactions: SEGA

Beep

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man, wow, your cock was really huge!! 6 Pounds must be very hard to carry lol:p Were you wearing special underwear or what?

hunkydory

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Mark - not sure if this was answered already because I did not read through the whole thread - the loss of length happens frequently after lengthening surgery as well - cutting the ligs which drops the penis forward can cause scar tissue which will actually cause the penis to retract. The solution is hanging/jelqing/stretching regularly for a few months...pegym.com has a lot of info on how to do it correctly. On a side note did my friend Greg come visit you recently for a trip to Tijuana? The loss of length is very fixable though if it concerns you.
Best.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have no problem with this and think it looks hot. Mark, you give so much insight into the topic. Very interesting. I too have always thought Mark just sounds like a nice guy.

Also, the posting of the link whith the stipper guy feeding his cock into the guy on his knees is freaking incredible. Never had hear of him before.

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Impressive pleasureboy... How does one insert a silicone filled floppy cock into a vagina or ass? Might be willing to try your regimine if your cock gets really erect.

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The silicone is injected into the dermis (between layers of the skin) so it really has no bearing on whether your cock gets hard or not. It does make you horny (a lot) so that might have an effect ;)

Only when you get to extreme sizes is penetration an issue. Personally I hate to top, so for me that's not an issue. I'm sure eventually I'll have mine so large I can't do anything practical with it, but that will be part of the fun.

Reactions: Rockoncoxon

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pleasureboy...good seeing your posts on this. have always admired your silicone filled sack and cock. your cock has a good amount in it in those pics from a few years ago...big and thick but still easliy fuckable. I'd prob stop there on the cock if it was me..but I'm real thick to start with. its the balls that I would become obsessed with..i would probably be like you and never be able to get them big enough. yours look great..any new work done?

rwdatares

1st Like
Media
With reference to Gary GJJ. He also goes by the name of GReg JJ. The latest vid of him is on Monstercockland.com. Search for "greg" and look for "Greg in More" it is either gross or awesome depending on your view. He has the biggest Siliconed dick and balls in the world!

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight