Silicone Injections

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never, but I have heard of a movie called "The perfect penis" about a guy in real life that has done that.

He says he can't penetrate or recieve Oral, but all the other experiences he gained make up for the lack of sexual pleasure.

Can't penetrate or recieve Oral, No Deal. That phrase made you want to never use silicon.

I think there's a clip of the video floating somewhere on this site.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really can't understand why anyone would want to do this, I saw a documentary about some guy who injected silicone into his cock and nuts to such a ridiculous extent that it took both hands to lift them, when he was dressed it looked like he had elephantitis, needless to say his cock no longer worked. Leave your cocks alone guys, if it isn't broken don't fix it.

ampudev

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
maybe you're judging this from the wrong point of view.

it's something for guys who see it rather as a way of life than something to increase the way the cock 'works'. why do some people go to the gym and gain huge muscles? Because they like themselves that way better and maybe because they want to show off. Nothing wrong with that.

And i know quite some guys and girls who like a hugely hung (others call it ridicilously hung) guy. Nothing wrong with that either.

uknakedmen

Experimental Member
Media
Liquid silicone is poisonous inside the human body. It can cause severe immune system problems. If you want to try injections, use only sterile saline. It is only temporary but it's absorbed harmlessly into the body.

ampudev

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
liquid silicone is not poisonous. that's one of those myths caused by old stories about (old) silicone breast implants. the silicone used for injections is just made for that. otherwise millions of desperate housewifes who have their lips injected would be in real trouble.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
liquid silicone is not poisonous. that's one of those myths caused by old stories about (old) silicone breast implants. the silicone used for injections is just made for that. otherwise millions of desperate housewifes who have their lips injected would be in real trouble.
Most of the fish-lip cosmetic surgery is either collagen injection (temporary) or solid implant (permanent). Very few are silicone injection. Most of them look ridiculous.

If others feel a need to get breast implants or penis injections, then that's their prerogative. I personally do not find either one attractive, and would never consider anything like that for myself.

ampudev

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most of the fish-lip cosmetic surgery is either collagen injection (temporary) or solid implant (permanent). Very few are silicone injection. Most of them look ridiculous.

If others feel a need to get breast implants or penis injections, then that's their prerogative. I personally do not find either one attractive, and would never consider anything like that for myself.

the initial question wasn't about the attractiveness of it, but if you ask me, i quite like it. so it's as always a matter of taste. and btw: not all silicone injections are as huge as the 'bad' examples you might have in mind... some are real decent and well done. Just like with lip injections. Just my 2c.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the initial question wasn't about the attractiveness of it, but if you ask me, i quite like it. so it's as always a matter of taste. and btw: not all silicone injections are as huge as the 'bad' examples you might have in mind... some are real decent and well done. Just like with lip injections. Just my 2c.
Which is exactly why I phrased my post exactly as I did. If someone wants to inject silicone or collagen or saline or frog eggs or apple pies into their own breasts, penises, buttocks, fingertips, lips, or eyeballs, that is their prerogative. Not my concern. I personally do not find it attractive. If you like it, that's fine by me. I don't, and I hope that's fine by you, too. I would not do it to myself. Regarding the original post: Yes, I do know of men who have done these things. Most of them were quite happy with the results. I know lots of people with lots of different kinds of body modifications. I have nothing against them. I just usually find "more modified" less attractive than "less modified."

I do stand by my assertion about the lip inflations, though; most are collagen or solid implants. Liquid silicone is rarely used by reputable cosmetic surgeons.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People frequently ask me if I have injected silicone... I take it as a compliment!!!!!

Bossman1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Silicone , in any way, shape or form in the body is a big NO. Where ever people choose to injected it is a bad choice. It will come back to haunt them.

Bossman1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you can look at it two ways, leave your penis alone and enjoy everything it can do or inject it with silicone and look at a big penis that you cant do anything with...what a choice.............

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
YES, londonstud, I do. In fact, I know several. I know Master E, he is one of the pioneers of Silicone, and another bud of mine actually lives in the UK, and is full of silicone....

Its not for everyone, some people feels its GROSS looking, I look looking at it and playing with it. Guess its an acquired taste.

But please do your research, and find a reputable doctor... Its not a game....