silicone lube stain removal

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can tell you from personal experience that dry cleaning fluid is the only thing that will remove it. Treat the area and then launder as usual.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You can try Oxyclean, but the best thing is to get a set of (very expensive) latex sheets for play time, or just reconcile yourself to having some sheets you don't mind staining. My ex and I had an old comforter that we called the "fuck pad" that we'd lay out specifically for such times, whether on our bed or on the floor in the rest of the apartment. It looked terrible even though we'd wash it all the time :redface:

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Watch out for silicon lube on the floor on the shower when you wash up afterwards . . . can be quite slick with water on it.

But other than that - silicon is LIGHT YEARS beyond water based lubes. Water base lube is guaranteed to leave your ass feeling sand-papered. Silicon stays slick, slick, slick.

Frankly, if one of my straight friends told me he'd decided to go gay, my first advice would be: silicon! (I.D. Millenium is awesome, BTW.)