Silicone/Saline/KY injections....

Gorgeous: After reading recently on Yahoo! news about this transvestite who is up for manslaughter for using industrial grade (not sterilized medical grade) silicone on someone, I did a little research but came up short. (no pun intended)

Now, for the record, I'm not hung in comparison to most here I'm generally happy with my size and so is my Fiancé. But like many of you I'm not opposed to learning a few techniques that may increase a lttle here and there. Recently I bought a pump and have been using it in the mornings on a fairly regular basis. I've noticed some gain, but nothing record breaking. My Fiancé has commented on how I'm hitting deeper, and I have also noticed this.

What I would like to know are the ins and outs of these injections people do. I've seen limited photos of "inflation" using saline and most are more S&M than anything else. Usually in an attempt to cause some pain and really push the boundries in size. This of course is not what I'm interested in.

I haven't seen anything about silicone genital enhancement, and i'd like to know more about that. If anyone has photos or procedural explanations regarding this I'd appreciate a link or something.

Cheers,
J

pdrprst: If done incorrectly it can render your penis unusable, or you dead. That was all the research I really needed on the subject. Some people are into it, but it is gray area legal and not something I'd recommend.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by pdrprst@Feb 11 2005, 02:44 AM
If done incorrectly it can render your penis unusable, or you dead.
[post=281968]Quoted post[/post]​

True statement, but that principle also applies to dental work -- done incorrectly, it could leave your teeth unusable, and is potentially fatal -- but I wouldn't recommend not ever going to a dentist because of it. Flying a plane "incorrectly" also has disastrous results, but I wouldn't recommend never flying. Done correctly, by a competent practitioner, the risks are very small.

Gorgeous; I'd recommend this link: http://www.biggerness.com

Gorgeous: Thanks to both of you.

I've also read about how it can kill you or just really mess you up... That was pretty much enough for me as well. Mainly I just want to know about it. What it looks like, what it feels like.

After posting, I found some images regarding saline, but that's a whole 'nuther ball game.

Well, tahnks again.
Cheers,
J

Gorgeous: Oh and can I just say...

Yesterday, I bought my first cock ring. (the one that goes around the whole package)

Whoa.

Thank you, jesus.

-J