Silicone

iamflameretardent: Hey Guys,

I'm thinking of having silicone injected into my cock and balls and was wondering how many of you have got it and what it is like.

What is the session with the doctor like when you have it injected and how much have you got - post some pics so we can see.

Thanks

AnonyMs: Sweetie: Check out the site listed above who brings us the board. I am sure Marko who is generous enough to maintain this board with a more than able assist from mindseye and who also owns that site would appreciate it.

iamflameretardent: Hi

Yes i know i was just wondering if anyone on this site could share some info with me? ???

croixbull: Hi,
With all due respect to Marko and his buddies that use silicone, there is a reason it is banned in the US. Injected raw silicone has a tendancy to migrate. You may get lumpy (the least dangerous), it may go elsewhere in you body and clog up blood vessels (read heart attack or stroke). Silicone injected into women's breasts have resulted in infection and "clogging up everything" problems leading to removal of the breast. I shudder to think what could happen to a man who gets it injected into the blood spaces and all hell breaks loose.
Just my thoughts,
CB

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's a very foolish thing to do. This is not a substance that was meant to be injected into the human body. The various types of silicone that are surgically implanted are either encased in membranes (somewhat risky, as we've seen with breast implants) or are hard silicone, like pec implants. No legitimate American doctor will perform this operation for you because it's not considered safe and their insurance won't cover it. Be forewarned.

mindseye: Croixbull/aloofman: Do either of you drive automobiles? Haven't you heard how dangerous they are?

Anecdotal evidence -- the type you've supplied so far -- is the kind of evidence that "proves" Pop Rocks and Coke will make you explode.

Silicone...

A UK review board wrote:

"The experiments in animals and in other laboratory systems, as well as the much more limited investigation of samples from people treated with implants, have shown only local reactions to certain types of elastomer and gel. Systemic damage and dispersal of implant materials throughout the body appears not to have been well demonstrated, despite various claims, even after rupture of the older gel-filled implants."

Longitudinal surveys at the same site indicated a slightly elevated risk of chronic disease following implantation. This risk varied according to the method of study and the sample size, but typical figures for case-controlled studies were slightly over 1%.

Because these are longitudinal case studies, this value represents the approximate increased risk of chronic disease over one's lifetime following implantation.

...vs. Cars

NHTSA data for 2000 (the most recent year for which data has been posted on their website) indicates that automobile fatalities in the US amounted to 22 deaths per 100,000 licensed drivers that year. This figure, incidentally, is the lowest fatality rate of all the years reported, and not a typical or average value.

Assuming that a person begins driving around the age of 16, and continues to drive for 50 years, that annual rate of 22 per hundred thousand compounds to a lifetime risk of -- you guessed it, slightly over 1%.

In fact, we're not strictly comparing apples and oranges here, since the automobile data reports fatalities only, whereas the silicone data includes diseases that may not necessarily be life-threatening. Then again, the silicone study was of various types of breast implants, not penile or scrotal implants. Absent more specific data, though, it seems reasonable to infer that the risk involved with a silicone implant is roughly comparable to the risk involved with driving a car.

willndick: I use silicone on facial areas all the time. I tried 40 cc in my cock and am quite happy with the results. It's been over a year and still looks great ! Maybe I'll try a bit more ;D