Silicone

edo15531

Experimental Member
Media
I have seen many siliconed genitals and they are big.I desire this and I have the silicone available for use.I plan to start with small injections to cock and balls working my way to huge girth and huge balls.Has anyone done this and would maybe have a few tips on the injection sites and how many cc's ????????

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's definitely controversial. You might want to visit my other board at www.extremecock.org. You'll find a lot of guys there who are interested in silicone and pumping.

I know you said you'd like to inject yourself, but I don't think that's a good idea. If it's injected in the wrong place, you could die. It's your choice, obviously.

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yeah injecting yourself would be a big no no unless you know what you are going. i myself am about to have hydrogel injections, much the same as silicone, but i am not going for giant i am doing about 25 to 30 ccs in my shaft and that is it.

i seriously would not inject yourself though, i am injecting mine but i have experience in modifications and injections and have medical backup, meaning i have been taught on the side to do injections for like anesthetic and such and even i am still worriied of hurting myself

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never heard of this before, does anyone know of where it can be done in the UK?

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(edo15531 &#064; Sep 28 2005, 08&#58;30 PM) [post=347261]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
I have seen many siliconed genitals and they are big.I desire this and I have the silicone available for use.I plan to start with small injections to cock and balls working my way to huge girth and huge balls.Has anyone done this and would maybe have a few tips on the injection sites and how many cc&#39;s ????????
[/b][/quote]

Seriously, think hard before you do this. Injecting chemicals straight into your body is fraught with peril under any circumstance. The risks are way to large, ranging from the health of your penis to your health in general. Don&#39;t do it, man.

gsoler

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hydrogel? Can you lead me where to find more info about it? What is the difference between this and silicone, for example?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm, although I would not mind if my cock was a little bigger, I still like it... and I prefer it healthy and functional. I would definitely advise against any "penis enlargement injections" of any kind - but it is ultimately your decision.

The penis is nothing like a breast - the structures inside it are delicate and sensitive and easily damaged. Hormones, stretching, jelqing, vacuum pumping are all controversial, but much safer than injections into the penis.

If you are that unhappy with your penis, psychotherapy would probably be a much better course of action.

gsoler

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Good point.. I met a guy who had lots of silicone in his dick and balls.. it was an amorphous mass that didnt not look nor feel like a dick anymore. More like a woman's tits, where a man should have a penis..

Now, I have seen pics of dicks and balls with just a little bit and they are different.. they look thicker, maybe .. but many men who do that want more and more and more until they no longer have a dick but an ugly appendage.. :(

How is hydrogel different from silicone? I read its being used to increase the glans only.. anyone knows anything?

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
why would you inject silicone into your penis?

then again, your sole purpose in this life could be to serve as an example of what not to do in your free time.

be that as it may: go ahead.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A nod to our MisterMark who is a recognized authority on permanently increasing size through silicone injections. I feel that all other methods are probably suspect.

Media
Sorcerer said:
The thing that's scary about silicone that women discovered with leaky implants is necrosis. As the name implies, the tissue dies. It's pretty icky. If you google it, make sure you have a strong stomach.

Ugh god why did I actually look to see what it looks like...that is disgusting >.>, ugh I had an erection while surfing through LPSG, looked at that...ew...

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
OrbitzXT said:
Ugh god why did I actually look to see what it looks like...that is disgusting >.>, ugh I had an erection while surfing through LPSG, looked at that...ew...

wasn't that first class.

riseaboveit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think it's funny the haters of silicone. I've been siliconed for 20+ years and MisterMark here on LPSG was a tremendous resource as I gathered up my research on the topic. I have zero regrets. I've gotten more ass and pussy than any man of my average looks deserves. It was in the top 3 decisions I ever made for myself. One of my favorite things to say to a sex partner (usually equally hung or bigger) is to say rhetorically, "I wonder what all the tiny dick haters are doing now," and then we both burst out laughing, because neither of us cares.
uncorruptable.jpg

Reactions: ab2au and GJackN