Silicone?

Vacman

Just Browsing
Media
RipeUncut said:
Anyone in the South Fl area

Fort Lauderdale - miami

know any info on where to get silicone injections done for a thicker penis?

RipeUncut@aol.com

Thanks for any info

Why would you consider silicone over safer "legal" procedures available in the USA? Your not going to find a legit doctor in the US that will inject your penis with silicone.

~\/ac

Captain_Chaos

1st Like
Media
Madness! Dont do it! :eek:

Women with silicone leakage from breat implants have had serious health issues so why even think of injecting the stuff into your dick? Besides that, silicone is linked to senile dementia!

Oh, and a lot of people that have gone to cheap Mexican clinics have died after being injected with industrial silicone instead of medical grade silicone!

If you want more girth get a vacuum pump!

mdc

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Captain_Chaos said:
Madness! Dont do it! :eek:

Women with silicone leakage from breat implants have had serious health issues so why even think of injecting the stuff into your dick? Besides that, silicone is linked to senile dementia!

I agree that nobody should be injecting silicone into their dick when they could be jelqing or whatever other exercises people have come up with that work pretty well.

However, it has been proven leakage from silicone breast implants does not cause health issues in women. The manufacturers were basically put out of business based on what lawyers convinced juries using anecdotal evidence, which turned out to not be true.

Captain_Chaos

1st Like
Media
I think the main issues originally regarding implants were the worries of cancer risk, which have since been shown to be lower than feared. However, pumping quantities of anything foreign into your body can cause adverse auto immune responses. My personal worry would be the effect on my brain - silicone has an effect on neurotransmitters and has been linked to various neurological dissorders. I like my brain the way it is so I'll stick to a pump, but hey, it's a free world.

rabidrabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The term "necrosis" comes to mind when I hear topics like this.

Is ANY increase in size worth the risk of losing your favourite appendage?
Besides tissue death, there is also the good chance that your body will form scar tissue around the foreign material and completely deform your penis and render it useless (and hideous).

Anyone recall seeing what happened when that one guy injected oil into his cock and scrotum? So sad...

Honestly, I'll admit when I first heard of silicone injections I was curious. Then I did my research and saw the truth. This changed my thoughts about it and I'll never even think of doing it ever again. That's what I'm trying to do for anyone else thinking of doing it.