I lost a little friend today. Last year, a pair of rabbits had a litter under my horse's barn. Eventually the parents and babies moved on, except for one. He stayed and grew up and would spend the day with my mare. He would never let me get close. He would hop away when I fed my mare, then hop right back next to her as soon as I left. This morning when I went to feed my horse, I found her standing over him. He had no wounds on him, so I assume he wandered over to a neighbors and was poisoned. I know it sounds silly, but I'm going to miss seeing the little guy everyday.