Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not a question but more of a suggestion. I put it here not for the "Ask a Straight Man" but more for those that like to "Ask a Straight Man" questionably stupid questions.

Just read through this before you ask the next guy about a "straight brojob" or "would a straight guy..." just to see how ludicrous some of this shit sounds

Questions We Never Ask Each Other

Good shit, @LaFemme should get thread of the year for this one

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not a question but more of a suggestion. I put it here not for the "Ask a Straight Man" but more for those that like to "Ask a Straight Man" questionably stupid questions.

Just read through this before you ask the next guy about a "straight brojob" or "would a straight guy..." just to see how ludicrous some of this shit sounds

Questions We Never Ask Each Other

Good shit, @LaFemme should get thread of the year for this one
Next time some one asked a stupid question I was just going to link them too that thread loll. Glad I wasn't the only one with the same idea

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i wonder if a lot of men who identify as straight are secretly bi or gay? even in the internet world where we can hide behind our computer screens, people still hide their true self. i think society is harder on men to be gay than it is for women to be gay so they may hide more often?

otherwise, if only straight men were in this sub-forum, all the replies to such questions would only be met with push-back and quick "no" answer to the obviously non-relevant questions to "straight-hetero" men.

D

deleted1547822

i wonder if a lot of men who identify as straight are secretly bi or gay? even in the internet world where we can hide behind our computer screens, people still hide their true self. i think society is harder on men to be gay than it is for women to be gay so they may hide more often?

otherwise, if only straight men were in this sub-forum, all the replies to such questions would only be met with push-back and quick "no" answer to the obviously non-relevant questions to "straight-hetero" men.

I think you would get a lot more straight "no" if the section were more restrictive. If you ask a straight man if he's ever wanted to suck his gym-mate's pecker, you're going to get a no. When you allow 80/20 (per the rules) or when higher gay ratios answer, you are more likely to get a yes.

In those latter cases, you don't have a straight man answering. You have a bi man who should stick to "ask a bi man" instead of answering in a category that he admittedly isn't a part of. It would make it a lot easier for the straight men to just answer no to the couched "are you secretly just a little bit gay" questions.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i wonder if a lot of men who identify as straight are secretly bi or gay
For the questions we get many gay are naive enough to think the men they blow on a random ridiculous situation are straight. They require a men for a sexual activity ergo the are bi or just gay.
Now for the answers you think are strange for a straight guy they come from no straight guy, so should be reported.You might know he is not straight because he says hi did that activity dressed like Barbara Streisand with claps on the nipples. Also his profile would be revealing too.

On ask a woman I bitted my tongue many times to follow the rules. It would be nice to have some respect of the rules here

Bourbon34f

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here’s the take away I get from being dabbling in the interwebz for more time than any of you...

(I’ve been involved in computer tech since ‘81 and was there when the original interwebz was nothing more than bb’s and character based communication with universities and gov’t installations)

As time moves on, the closet doors ripped away, gays are more and more emboldened after CENTURIES (or more) of persecution and ridicule.

And it turns out, yeah, there are waaaaay more gay (Okay, LGBT... I refuse to acknowledge the “Q” cuz... make a stand people) than anyone ever thought possible.

And with the newly found openness that the interwebz enables (anonymity breeds fantasy fulfillment) it emboldens those on the “fence” to express, somewhat more aggressively, their intentions.

I would hazard a guess that those who profess “20%-1%” gay have not disclosed this proclivity to their significant others.

The cyber forums allow these tendencies to be openly discussed without fear of discovery and reprisal.

I’ve been married and divorced twice. I took it on the chin that the root cause of the decline in my relationships was a basic incompatibility in our sexual desires. I have an exceptionally high libido that many partners cannot match.

I also have no problem displaying my manhood.

Couple that with pics that I enjoy displaying (cum on, if YOU had a cock like mine, wouldn’t you be proud to display it?) a certain level of male interest is to expected. Men seem to be more (desperate/aggressive) in their sexual desires and as such act out, especially when it is anonymous.

I have been on LPSG since ‘04 (my account got hacked, and I needed to create a new profile back in’15) and in general, the folks here are more restrained than sum adult dating sites I’m a member of. While watched and followed by men here, I am not deluged with men telling/asking/begging me for them to show me how a “real man” would make me feel.

Im not wired that way.

I have watched with curiosity as this site has become gay/bi/whatever dominated.

I applaud those men who are comfortable in their heterosexuality, and the amazing women here who endure the slings and arrows tossed their way by the cretins.

FACT(s):

Not all men are secretly gay and long for the affirmation of other men to slake their thirst for sex (Any sex...as long as they get their rox off)

There are many, MANY men who are completely comfortable in their 100% heterosexual tendencies.

Just cuz a man has a big penis does not automatically mean that he is omnisexual.

My sole interest in the male penis is in the ways I can pleasure a woman with it, no pain, no pounding, just incredible closeness and enjoyment of another human being.

My original interest in this site was that it was called “large penis SUPPORT group” where I would become more comfortable and knowledgeable in how I deal with being a hung, straight male.

Guys just seem to ignore/not acknowledge the rules when anonymity is their shield.

Let the slings and arrows commence.

Cheers,

RD

Bourbon34f

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
(I’ve been involved in computer tech since ‘81 and was there when the original interwebz was nothing more than bb’s and character based communication with universities and gov’t installations)

Ummmm actually, first real job out of college was a swing shift key op on an IBM 370-135 MF in ‘79... guess that dates me...

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Ummmm actually, first real job out of college was a swing shift key op on an IBM 370-135 MF in ‘79... guess that dates me...
What color is your IBM 370 card? I had a yellow card. Newbie, lol....

Reactions: Gj816

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
On ask a woman I bitted my tongue many times to follow the rules. It would be nice to have some respect of the rules here

I left because those rules are selectively applied and no common sense exercised for other infractions.

Reactions: Gj816