Simon Cowell

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL u can tell that he was probably hot in his day. Not that he's completely repulsive now, because he's not. In fact, I used to love watching him massage his moobs. He's just in dire need of a stylist. DIRE need.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
I once heard someone say that Simon Cowell was very well endowed sexually as his flaccid penis was quite long ... In addition, he is a very tall man, but that has nothing to do. Many think that if you are a tall, skinny man you should have a penis equal like you: long and skinny (penis).

At the Domingo Luciani Hospital of Caracas, was made a urological study time trying to determine if the texture of a man and his height was at least somewhat related to the size of the penis in the erect state and flaccid state. There is a *. pdf document you can read on Google, and although not accurately determined that the tall stature mean penis too long, yes there is a slight tendency to this is to say, men of large frame, big body, hands big, tall stature, have small penises tend to have a little longer than others, but that trend is very small.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never thought of Simon as being tall, but you can tell that he probably has a big one. He was on Wendy Williams last week, and he was wearing jeans and showing a bulge while sitting on the couch.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
I've never thought of Simon as being tall, but you can tell that he probably has a big one. He was on Wendy Williams last week, and he was wearing jeans and showing a bulge while sitting on the couch.

Hello!... Compared with standard male stature of men at Venezuela, Simon Cowell is a very tall and is inevitably that you fall into "cliché" of thinking: Well, if he is a man so tall, skinny, with that foot so great then. .. he must of to have IT, equally great.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello!... Compared with standard male stature of men at Venezuela, Simon Cowell is a very tall and is inevitably that you fall into "cliché" of thinking: Well, if he is a man so tall, skinny, with that foot so great then. .. he must of to have IT, equally great.

Wha...???

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
Wha...???

Hello !.... Yes, USA men (the Americans, not Latinos born there) usually tend to be much higher standard than men Venezuelans.
A friend of mine once told me that she does not believe that Simon Cowell has big cock because she says: "A man who is very high (his height) = a very small penis", this is the famous rule of L: the vertical stick is the stature of the man and the horizontal stick is the length of your erect penis. She says that's why there are men of small stature with large erect penises.

lanray

Experimental Member
Media
Looks like Mr. Cowell has been blessed with huge bull balls -- dick looks above average too. Such an arrogant hunk!

Arieloz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am sorry, I might be completely wrong here, but it almost seems like you are trolling, you have only been a member for a few weeks, and you have posted numerous new threads, without checking if there were threads that already existed.

Not to mention some of your threads are of obvious fake pics.

I'm not sure, it might just be me, but it all seems rather sus.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Looks like Mr. Cowell has been blessed with huge bull balls -- dick looks above average too. Such an arrogant hunk!

If I'm not mistaken, the term "hunk" implies handsome face and muscles at the same time.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Simon is bad looking at all... but I'm pretty sure he doesn't have any kind of muscled physique.

=

Similarly and as a side note the term "stud" implies having a big cock, which is derived from the term meaning stallion or breeding horse.

People tend to use those both of those terms in the wrong context. :wink:

Last edited:

sam1956

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If I'm not mistaken, the term "hunk" implies handsome face and muscles at the same time.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Simon is bad looking at all... but I'm pretty sure he doesn't have any kind of muscled physique.

=

Similarly and as a side note the term "stud" implies having a big cock, which is derived from the term meaning stallion or breeding horse.

People tend to use those both of those terms in the wrong context. :wink:
Dear Sir,
You are wrong as to the meanings of these words.Yes those are one definition but there are others.Please refer to the "Webster's Dictionary".

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dear Sir,
You are wrong as to the meanings of these words.Yes those are one definition but there are others.Please refer to the "Webster's Dictionary".

Am I?

Hunk - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Hunk | Define Hunk at Dictionary.com

Both definitions, even the slang uses, specifically include the body.

In fact, both the webster's dictionary (which you suggested) and dictionary.com ones include handsome + well-developed physique, well-built, etc.

So if you are using the word "hunk" to describe a guy that doesn't have a nice body you are using it wrong. Ijs, defintions ftw. :cool:

Last edited: