Simple hello

Tyl3rDurd3n

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello LPSG,
Wonderful site! Just wanted to introduce myself to the the club. I'm a 21 year old male living in Southern California. I can't explain why I've found myself so fascinated by sexuality in recent years (the obvious answer being that I'm in my 20's, but hey, who knows ;) )
I've had my share of relationships and one night stands, and while I've always found myself more drawn to the sex that comes coupled with love, I'm a fan of sex just like anyone else. because of my level of comfort with myself and my sexuality, my questions are far and few between. I'm here more to share. I love to meet and talk to new people. I'm a very open person with men and women (though 100% straight.) Though I do prefer to talk sex and sexuality with women....not too sure why....I think I just find female sexuality much more fascinating than men's.
I will start with a question for any women out there willing to answer. When you meet a man (you pick the situation) and he fairly immediately (within the first few dates) expresses interest in you sexually, how does this make you feel? Wanted or used? Cared for or objectified? Rather generic question with a probably complicated answer, I'm sure. but I appreciate your input anyway.
Thanks for your responses.
Thanks for being part of the group. and thanks for the welcome with open arms .
Feel free to check out my pictures, send messages, ask questions, and become friends.
As with anyone. Compliments are always appreciated. hahah
See you around!

-Tyler

B_boynextdoorkpt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
OK Tyler your huge, so if its man or a woman, they are lucky! LOL
I am Landon, 18/m and finally admitted to myself that yes, I am most likely gay, though never tried it yet. I guess I need to put that on my to do list for summer.
Welcome, this is a great site.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
welcome to the site man and thanks for sharing! that's a big cock you have man! how big are you? hope you enjoy it here (you belong man lol) and look forward to hearing what you have to say Una