Simple Question - 2

D_Amyntas Lillydong

Account Disabled
Media
unfortunately i'm a natural introvert. people piss me off because i think they are so selfish and inconsiderate. but i'm the type that takes everything too seriously also. i do volunteer work though. where i volunteer at a lot of in shape college age women are their also. it's cool as i would just like to socialize outside of the bar scene and just enjoy their company. not like i'm looking for relationships with them.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
^^^ what Pieter said.

I like getting out and being in groups of people etc, but it's typically friends and family, or people I know through business. As a hole I feel most people are annoying fall into the slack jawed mouth breathers.

If not hanging out with people I know I am more than happy taking some alone time to myself and relaxing. I am one of those that will once in a while go to lunch or dinner alone, bring a book or something to pass the time and just relax.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Used to be introvert/extrovert 90/10.

Then climbed out from under my rock and became introvert/extrovert 60/40.

It depends on my mood as well as the people I'm around.

If I'm not in a good mood or not around good people whom I like, no amount of pretending can make it a positive experience. Conversely, if I'm in a good mood and/or with people I like, nothing bad that happens--heavy rainstorm, screwed-up plans, etc.--can ruin the experience.

One point, though: Anticipation can make the experience more positive, even if I'm in a not-so-good mood at the beginning of the evening.

NCbear (who's anticipating a wonderful concert tonight)

D

deleted3782

I can play the part of an extravert when required. Otherwise, I'm happy being my introverted self. Put me on a deserted island for a week, and I'd be fine. At the end of the week I may be quite chatty with my friends, though.