simple sensitivity test at home (cut/uncut guys)

after doing the test as in picture, have you the same sensitivity on shaft and knob skin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

circonciso

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
like me, shaft skin sensitive, while glans unsensitive, thank you
My shaft skin is more sensitive. The cold ceramic is almost painful. It took longer to perceive cold on my glans and the feeling was not as intense. I have a typical American infant circumcision, tight with remaining inner foreskin slightly longer than my glans when erect.

Reactions: Hakan1 and bill4494

foxxysoxxy96

Expert Member
Media
I’m an outlier, I guess. I’m uncut and the head stays covered all the time unless it gets rolled back manually.

When I tested it (twice for science) the head was pretty sensitive but the foreskin and shaft was significantly more so.

Reactions: circonciso

circonciso

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you, interesting your condition: less sensitivity on the glans despite your being uncut; you tell you're covered always except for manual rolling back; so does the same happen also in erection?

foxxysoxxy96

Expert Member
Media
Thank you, interesting your condition: less sensitivity on the glans despite your being uncut; you tell you're covered always except for manual rolling back; so does the same happen also in erection?
Yeah, the glans pretty much always stays covered by default. Even when it gets hard, it’s still 80%-95% covered.

I did the same test with an erection with the same results. More sensitive on the foreskin and shaft than the head.

unhung_meat

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I only felt on the shaft. On the glans nothing. If I wouldnt look I couldnt even tell that my glans was touching anything.

exactly like my glans

Same for me. I won't be able to notice if someone pinched me lightly on the glans. I have a low and tight cut and am not sure if it's the cause.

circonciso

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What about temperature? Can you feel anything cold or hot on your glans?

Only barely. Definitely less sensitive to temperature than my shaft
thank you for your answers, mates; yes even pinching or temperature are barely felt, here too; we should say cut cock is healthy and clean, so very much better and safely suckable..

dunk89

Loved Member
Media
Interesting experiment so thought I would try. It felt colder on the shaft skin, made me go "oh thats cold". As for the knob while I could feel it touching didnt feel as cold.

If I was not looking directly down and just brushed against the basin with my knob head then I would probably not have noticed. On shaft skin it is much colder so more likely to notice.

I'm cut and am quite low.