Simple things Simple minds

Wilde316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay this is a horrible post and I will admit it

I have been on this site for about a week and I am finding it quite enjoyable except for one thing

I have fallen in lust for windtalkerways pictures, they haunt me when I sleep, this amazingly attractive body with no face.

I find it disturbing as I have no knowledge about this woman other than she looks good in lace, has anyone here ever had a crush on someone simply from reading their posts and looking at one or two pics?

I'm sure I will get over it, but it just struck me as mildly strange

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Wilde316 said:
Okay this is a horrible post and I will admit it

I have been on this site for about a week and I am finding it quite enjoyable except for one thing

I have fallen in lust for windtalkerways pictures, they haunt me when I sleep, this amazingly attractive body with no face.

I find it disturbing as I have no knowledge about this woman other than she looks good in lace, has anyone here ever had a crush on someone simply from reading their posts and looking at one or two pics?

I'm sure I will get over it, but it just struck me as mildly strange

You're gonna have to get in line buddy... Windy has a pretty big fan base, and I think all the guys with at least 1% of straight in them are crazy about the girl:biggrin1: At least you are being honest. I like your avatar too.

Wilde316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks, I'm a big superman geek mainly because Mr.Reeves and I had a few things in common, height and such, and our names are actually quit similar, I do understand the whole wait in line concept, and I might have home country advantage lmao

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Wilde316 said:
Thanks, I'm a big superman geek mainly because Mr.Reeves and I had a few things in common, height and such, and our names are actually quit similar, I do understand the whole wait in line concept, and I might have home country advantage lmao

Have you looked at my profile lately:rolleyes:
Also canadian, also superman fan
night dude.

royston

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i had a massive crush on the virgin mary for abit....

no dude, don't worry about it, just imagine that the reason you only get to see her body is that she's got a face like a slapped arse, that shud help you to get over her...

love royston x

Wilde316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
royston said:
i had a massive crush on the virgin mary for abit....

no dude, don't worry about it, just imagine that the reason you only get to see her body is that she's got a face like a slapped arse, that shud help you to get over her...

love royston x
Ouch ouch ouch, that is wickedly evil, I cant say I can agree, but then again I cant disagree, hell some people have the bodies of gods and thats all they have, others have brains, but no skills, who knows, time will tell