Simultaneous penetration and oral.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Prompted by a topic asking if two guys can perform anal penetrative sex with each other, simultaneously, if a guy is average or slightly above average and is inside another, does that bring the other's penis within easy sucking reach. so he is being sucked and fucked at the same time?

Genuinely interested to know if any have done so or if it's considered too uncomfortable or awkward.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think you'd have to be a bit of a contortionist.. though.. if the guy thats getting sucked and ucked has a big dick, and the guy thats fucking isnt that large (in height) maybe they could.. Must be a wonderfull feeling.

But, if the guy being fucked is facing the fucker, wouldn't that bring his cock quite close to the face of his buddy?

hyperionic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But, if the guy being fucked is facing the fucker, wouldn't that bring his cock quite close to the face of his buddy?

Well.. you'd still have to be very flexible.. its probably possible, just not many who are able to.

Its the same thing with selfsuckers.. and in your 'installation' the dick of the guy thats geting fucked is only a few inches closer to the guy thats fucking than his own dick. If the guy that is fucking can also suck his own dick he probably wouldnt have much trouble sucking and fucking at the same time.

I've even seen people fucking themselves.. so i guess anything is possible. :)

bimale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would guess that anyone that can self-suck would be able to suck the guy sitting on his cock. That would be hot...I've never tried it...either way.

SSBrownBear

Experimental Member
Media
I can happily report from an experience just a couple of weeks ago that it's quite doable. My friend was penetrating me and sucking my dick at the same time - I'm not overly long nor is he overly flexible. I am curious now as to whether or not he can self-suck.

SSBB

DenBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I can do it easily, it doesn't really make a difference how hung the bottom is. Unfortunately I haven't been able to self-suck since I was about 20, so I'm not that flexible.

Chicago8inch

Experimental Member
Media
I can do it and do all of the time. My partner is about 7 inches and I can take most of it in but only while I am pulling out. Then when I thrust back in I pull off of his penis.

It is quite enjoyable for both of us, but I have to say that he usually cannot last very long when that is happening.

Oh and by the way, I am not flexible at all and cannot self-suck.

It does take a little bit of practice, but then again anything worth doing is worth working for.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can do it easily, it doesn't really make a difference how hung the bottom is. Unfortunately I haven't been able to self-suck since I was about 20, so I'm not that flexible.

I've done it and had it done to me many times: suck a guy while fucking him. Maybe I'm reading this thread wrong but it really depends on either 1) the flexibility of the guy fucking (ie more flexible in flexion, easy to suck the guys cock...and don't have to be a self-sucker, either) or 2) the size of the guy getting fucked (ie big, long cock means you don't need to be flexible to eat is dick).

I gotta be reading this wrong cuz it's not that hard to do...

rsny845

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes it can happen. With very dear friend, I was on my back, he settled onto my cock and I could easily suck his large cock as he rode me. Had to be careful as we got more excited - but a great time.

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I found it's possible recently, I was quite surprised (in a good way!). I don't know what you call the position, my bf lay on his back with his legs over my lap then I pulled him towards me to enter him. Once in I could reach his cock, not an ideal position to suck in but he did like being fucked and sucked at the same time definitely.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Years ago when I was a bit more flexible, I was able to fuck and suck the other person. The other person who I used to do it with was a trans. She had a nice penis that was maybe 7" long. I'd have her on her back near the edge of the bed, I'd put my penis in her and bend down. I was only able to get half of myself and suck maybe 2" of her, but it did result in a mouthful of cum on one occasion. She liked shallow penetration and with the aid of my hand, I got her off within about 5 minutes.