simultanousl orgasms

When having intercourse with your partner, how often do you orgasm at the same time?

• 95% of the time or more

Votes: 30 14.6%
  • Somewhere around 75% of the time

Votes: 35 17.1%
  • Somewhere around 50% the time

Votes: 44 21.5%
  • Somewhere around 25% of the time

Votes: 29 14.1%
  • Less than 50% of the time

Votes: 30 14.6%
  • We never orgasm at the same time

Votes: 37 18.0%

• Total voters

linus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am just wondering how often those in a steady sexual relationship orgasm together/simultaneously.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not often enough!!!!!

But when it does happen, it is grand and memorable.

Thanks for asking.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In REALITY its tough to do. My partner cums first when she yells then I feel her breathing change and spasms then I shoot. Thats been close enough for us.

linus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I added a poll. I am not saying it is a good thing or bad thing or even a goal. I am just curious.

Jumbo151

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About 25% of the time. Once I cum, I stay inside her until she's able to climax. It can be a 'good' thing. Lubricates her until SHE'S ready.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A hard question to answer...
in any given lovemaking session I will cum once.
She will cum between 30 and 50 times...

So most of the time, we are not cumming together...
But when I finally get my turn, we are always facing each other and she is working her clit and I actually have to avoid even looking her in the eye, because the minute I do, that expression on her face will send me over the edge, so I keep my gaze on her body, paying attention to her tempo and breathing, and when I can feel she is near... that is when we will lock eyes...

That moment... her seeing that connecting with her like that sends me over... that brings her to climax right with me...

And we do that nearly every time we make love.

So... I am not sure how to answer your poll... I almost always cum together with her... and she cums with me at least once out of every 30 to 50 orgasms...

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My wife and i used to when we first met and it was a fun thing to try and do with each other, but nowadays we just enjoy giving each other orgasms and not trying to time our orgasms together.

I can't remember the last time we orgasmed as the same time.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I usually wait until my gf has had her share of orgasms and then I'll ask her if she wants to cum together. With a new partner it is a little tricky but not hard now for us because she can feel me swell up inside her and that gets her off big time.

Ordinary

Just Browsing
Media
I'm surprised the number isn't higher. 20 years together, and it's always. Sometimes one or the other wants to go again, but never both, which is fine, but the first one is always together.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It does not happen with us alot but when it does, it is very intense and the best feeling ever.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
about 95% of the time. right before I cum, I get super, super rock hard as probably most men do. my wife said she can feel that and my cock get just a little longer and thicker at that moment and it puts her over the top almost every time. and the times we don't cum together she is just a few seconds behind.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm quite surprised at the answers some of the guys are giving, particularly as so few women can even orgasm from penetrative sex. I suspect the percentage is way lower than most guys would care to believe.

Personally, I think some of you are being faked! Sorry x

Gnothiseauton

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
With us (4.5 years), I get off on his orgasm, and so it's difficult for me to orgasm with him. I especially love to finish myself off lubed up with his warm load. So it almost never happens, though I seem to remember a few occasions it has that he doesn't. Oh well, such is life! lol. We keep trying to get it right though... :wink: Practice makes perfect!

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
My wife is one of those lucky women who comes from fucking alone. Plus, she comes more quickly than I do.

So ..... after about ten minutes of fucking, she usually reaches her orgasm, and then I'll stay in her and have mine if I'm close, or I'll pull out and we'll get me off some other way if she's getting sore or if I'm nowhere near ready to cum.

I saw what you said, UKBBW Denise, but my wife is basically unable to lie about anything! Plus, for her, feeling horny often comes down to wanting a really, good, firm fucking. She even gets a little pissed off if I get her off with my tongue or fingers before she gets me inside her.

Last edited:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm quite surprised at the answers some of the guys are giving, particularly as so few women can even orgasm from penetrative sex. I suspect the percentage is way lower than most guys would care to believe.

Personally, I think some of you are being faked! Sorry x

well- my girl doesn't cum from penetration alone... she prefers a position where she can get at her clit while being pounded. But that counts in my book.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is on the very extreme end of multi-orgasmic (g-spot, cds, AFE, clit, and nipple) and cums just about every time I cum. She says it's the pulsation she feels when my cock's ejaculating, and the heat of the moment that drives her over the edge. While for me her squeezes, while she's cumming, drives my orgasms even higher. It almost feels like her pussy sucks the semen out of my cock instead of me actually blowing it into her.