Since I am really bored...

D_golden parachute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought I would make a thread about my penis, something that annoys me about other people but I don't care as I'm not really craving approval or anything.

I'm feeling generous too so I'm gunna attach the 2 pics on my profile thing so non-gold members can see them

Byeeee

Attachments

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm feeling generous too so here's a random photo of a penis that some guy sent me. Maybe it wasn't a guy but at least the penis belongs to a male of the species. As penises go I think it has a nice shape & isn't too big or too small.

Attachments

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I'm feeling generous too so here's a random photo of a penis that some guy sent me. Maybe it wasn't a guy but at least the penis belongs to a male of the species. As penises go I think it has a nice shape & isn't too big or too small.

You're a sensible lad, Jon.
That one's big past the point of all relevance.
At the same time, it's not so big that, if you won the Nobel Prize (even for Piece), that swinging blob of protein would still be the entry on the tombstone of memory.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like Geordie's young uncut UK cock, and the cock of Hung Jon's friend (which is about 7-7.5 inches if the guy has large hands, smaller if the guy has smaller hands); Hung Jon already knows that I like his cock, too.

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Bit drunk eh? lol. Comments eh? Well I will say this, it reminds me of a VERY nice penis I once saw... Mine!