Since than I am always looking for big cock

D_Burrmanson Bagpipe

Sexy Member
Media
Cock up your ass
http://www.freegaypix.com/stories/users.php?mode=profile&uid=2971
It was raining. Again! In England this was not much of a surprise. My vacation, which started three weeks ago, had turned out to be more than I could have ever expected. Yet despite the water flowing down my collar and the sloshing sound from the inside of my shoe the only thing that occupied my mind was that I was leaving London against my will.

No, to London. Thats right. LONDON! Amazed at the stupidity and obvious hearing loss of the bus driver I took a seat up top in the double-decker. What a view, I though. We dont have these in the states. Now it would only take 2 hours and I would be in London. The city! The cultural heart of Europe! After I arrived I lived a tourists dream: Tower Bridge, Buckingham, Baker Street! Overwhelmed by everything I withdrew to Hyde Park where I planned to relax for bit before I continued my explorations. But how could I? Hyde Park was filled with people and every corner was occupied by some new-different-strange entertainment. I decided to find myself a quiet remote tree and just lean against it for a minute and take it all in.

Mate, youre not dead are you?
What? I looked up and saw this cop. Flashlight in one hand directed in my face and walky-talky in the other. I must have fallen asleep.
Happens. You OK?
Yeah. But all I could see from where I was sitting was his gigantic crotch, with a sight like that who would have not been ok. The cop helped me up. A little shaky he grabbed my arm to keep me standing. God what strong hands, I thought. His hand must have been twice the size of mine.
You sure you're alright? He looked at me. All I could see was the glare of the flashlight.
Well I am sure my bus is gone by now.
Bus? Probably mate. So what are you going to do now?
No idea. Guess Im screwed! He looked at me again and paused. An awkward silence ensued and he stared at me for a while.
Yeah. Youre not going to sleep at the bus station are you? he asked.
I hope not and without any intention my glance fell down to his crotch. Shocked at my own frankness I looked away and coughed. Another awkward moment followed.
Listen, the cop started. Im going to be 100% honest with you. Youre hot, Im horny. You've got no place to stay and I have a flat. So what do you say? A bit shocked, I first became all offended.
What? I demanded. What the hell?
Come on. I saw you staring at my dick. Truth is, I have a huge rod and your tight ass wants it.
Ok, well suit yourself. The cop started to turn and walk.
Wait! I yelled. Which way?

The Flat was right around the corner. He must have been on his way home. My blood was pumping like crazy- my heart restless and crazy. My own dick was getting hard just from think about where I was heading. He opened the door. It was light inside. For the first time I could fully see him. He must have been 64, extremely built, with gigantic muscular arms that were stretching the sleeves of his uniform. He had short dark hair and a very muscular face. Guys like that usually have a wife and 6 kids. Damn he was hot!
So what you into? He asked smirking at me from the other end of the corridor.
Uniforms, ironically.
Youve come to the right place then, heheh. His laughter made me shiver. What have I gotten myself into? He picked up the phone and called some number. I could not hear what he said but it must have not been important because he came out soon afterwards. Come over here. He demanded. I stepped closer and he grabbed me and pressed me against the wall. With his gigantic hands he held me tight and began to kiss me. His hot lips moved from my ears to my neck to my mouth. It was heaven. I did not have to do anything; he did everything. After what seemed an eternity of tongue he picked me up, like a feather, and carried me to his bed. A gigantic king-size bed it was covered in pillows and I felt as though I had sunk into a cloud. He undid his pants. I could see his massive cock in his boxer-briefs getting hard and it only made me hotter. My heart was racing. Without ado he undressed me entirely, took him like half a second, and turned me around. With one arm he lifted my legs and pressed his lips into my crack. His tongue explored my hole. His huge lips and tongue stretched my hole and I could feel myself expanding. He teased my hole like never before and pushed his tongue in and out, in and out, and liked my ass around it. It was bliss.
You like that boi? He asked.
Oh, oh yeah. I groaned.
Im going to have a blast with you I can tell, he smirked. He pressed me into the bed and licked my back. Starting from my crack all the way up to my neck. His hot heaving body was starting to sweat and the heat in the room became unbearable and yet ecstasy in one. With what seemed to be a light puff he turned me on my side and started kissing me again.
Ok, boi. Suck my dick! He took my head and pressed me against his crotch. The musky smell of his groin drove me wild. The gigantic lump that was between his legs would have intimidated a horse. And I was right. He pulled down his trousers and took of his shirt and as I slit off his underwear I gasped. In front of me was a HUGE cock, at least 16 inches long and thick as can be. I looked at him…
Thats right boi. This cock is going right up your ass and you are going to love it. Its going to be the best fuck of your life.
I started to suck his dick and kept on choking on it. I wrapped both of my hands around him and tried to swallow him but he was huge. There was no way I could deep throat that monster. His huge muscled body moved and started fucking my mouth. I could barely see straight from his massive hips banging my head. I thought I would pass out from the lack of air, right before he pulled out.
Got some nice lips there. He smiled. You earned yourself a hot ride.
Can be stretch a little bit because … I was shocked at his now even igger cock.
Get on all four. He said.
Just a little man..
I said get on your fucking hands and knees boi! he boomed. I bend over and stretched my ass high in the air. Thats better. I dont pre-stretch my bitches. None of that pussy stuff. I fuck! I fuck like a man. Yeah its going to heard you like hell but believe me its worth it.
I could feel him getting ready. All of a sudden I felt the tip of his cock at my hole. He pushed it slightly in and then withdrew. And again. I could feel his head slide in my hole and stretch my anus. I could not imagine the whole cock up in me. You ready babe? He whispered. Hold on to something this is the best part. And with one hard swing he rammed his whole dick in me.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhh! I could feel his every inch in me. Passed my anus, passed my spinster, passed my colon. It felt like someone punched his whole fisted arm in me. The pain was horrendous. Everything became black for a moment and I thought he punched a hole through my body. I thought his massive cock came out my fucking stomach.
Thats a good boi. Man youre fucking tight, he moaned. He started pushing in and out, just even so slightly and I could feel his huge dick sliding across my organs. It felt like a train went missing in my ass, I had no clue where his rod began and where my body ended.
Ok enough of this boi crap. You ready for some action. After all I promised you that a real man would fuck you! SLAM! SLAM! He screwed it up a couple of notches and began ramming my already sore ass. His HUGE dick pounded me hard and he slammed into me so hard that my whole lower body was going numb. The pain started again as he fucked out my brains and went deeper and deeper.
Fuck me. I moand.
You like that? Bet you never had a real man fuck you?
Fuck me!
Oh I will. He pushed so deep I almost fainted again. It felt like a street pole punching me trying to come out of my mouth. He was fucking me so hard and so fast I could not see straight in front of me, my whole body was pouncing in the air and all around the bed. All of a sudden he slowed down.
Guys you made it. Good man!I looked up and tried to see through my sweat-drenched face. The cops gigantic cock was still in me, but he had stopped ripping me apart. Through the dim room I saw two more guys. Just as massive and build like the cop in me. They too were in uniforms and as I looked at them they started to undress.
Youll love this bitch. Hes so fucking tight. I dont think anyone ever fucked him.
Dont stretch him too much, man. Said one of the guys. His voice was deep and muscular, hot if anything!
Im.. I began but before I could finish…
No talking bitch. Were man we dont talk we fuck. Said the second guy who was now next to me. He grabbed my head and pushed his dick in. His shlong was just as huge as the one in my ass. 15inches minimum. As soon as my mouth was filled the cop in my ass went up to speed again – ripping me a new hole. The free cop went around and was licking my back and playing with my cock which was beyond hard. I was surprised I had not yet cummed and as soon as I thought that, the cop gave me the deepest push yet and I exploded. My cum went all over the other cops hand and all over the bed. I yelled in agony and pleasure at once. The cop in my mouth just rammed his dick deeper and gagged me shut.
Ok man time to switch. I think you are slowing down. Tired he? We dont want out bitch to tighten up again do we? The cop pulled out of me and it felt like my whole body collapsed. Like a balloon where the air is let out. I thought Id get a break but one sec. later the second cop pushed in. He was smaller, but not by a lot. I thought I must be in the HUGE Dick society or something and wondered how many times each will fuck me because now that my gaping hole was stretched the pleasure was overwhelming!
You want me? Said the cop. You want me to plow that ass of yours? He fucked me hard. For sure he was not tired. Because were the other cop was hard and fast he fucked me half-way in mid air. My legs and body was floating on his thick cock. His fucking dick lifted me off the bed and was ramming and ramming, and plowing me so deep I thought Id come again.
Quick man, switch I need to let go. Said the cock who was in me. The third cop pulled out of my mouth and the other went in. His sweaty dick tasted salty and slimy from the lube and precum. Again I was gagging. The other cop went straight for my dick now and started sucking. I went hard immediately. Then, almost like an entire bucket, the cop came into my mouth. He must have cummed a gallon because I could not hold it in my mouth. It dripped down my chin. The guys turned me around and as the cop in me switched with the guy at my cock, he came all over me. I felt like I was bathed in cum. The warm liquid all over my face tasted sweet and bitter at the same time. I could taste the different cums as they forced their slimy cock in and out of my mouth. It was heaven!!! The guy back in my hole was again HUGE. Much like the first cop. His dick was so enormous I could feel new parts of me being stretch hard. He too liked ramming like a man. By then I think my ass started turning blue from all the slamming and hitting hard. As the other two cops sucked me and licked me dry the guy in my ass shot a huge load and filled me with fire.
Hey not fair man. Said one of them. Leave it for last dude to fill em up. The three of the lifted me of the bed and carried me to the bathroom. I dont think I would have walked.
Hold on to the bath tub.
Should I… I started.
Man how many times should we tell you. Are we not fucking you hard enough.
Yeah I think he needs it harder. Said another cop.
Yeah, dropped in the first. Maybe just a tat so he can stop fucking talking.
And moan more! Threw in the cop behind me. They bend me over again and this time it got hardcore. They each got 10 pushed and then switch. But the idea was to fuck me as deep and as hard as possible during those ten pushes. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 SWITCH. 1-2-3-4-5…. This went on for about an hour all I could muster was screams of pain and pleasure. I wondered if his neighbors would call more cops. I was hoping for it!
AH.
The bitch likes it 9-10 SWITCH
Take that boi.
Ah, Ah, Ah! Yes. AHHHH!
Man you can fuck him harder!!
AH! MAN! AHHH FUCK ME!
After another what seemed like and hour they all came on my face and made me lick and suck their cocks dry. I came twice during the last 30 minutes of the mary-round fucking session.

I must have passed out. I slept the rest of the night (though there was not too much left). In the morning the cop kissed me awake. I could not get up. He smiled and teased my hole with his finger a few times. Uh yeah. Youre pretty loose now boi. Bet any guy can fit in there now. Maybe even two?
You think. I smirked back.
Seeing you there all helpless makes me hard again. Could give you one or two good fucks right now but I gotta get to work.
Shame. I replied.
That afternoon he stopped by with his two buddies for lunch – well more like fucking my brains out in another mary-round fucking session. Best lunch of my life…three juice cocks spilling their cum in my ass and mouth! Mh…. Before the cop came back home I had to get back to Dover. At the bus station it started to rain. But that made no difference. Despite the water flowing down my collar and the sloshing sound from the inside of my shoe the only thing that occupied my mind was that I was leaving London against my will. With a LOT MORE respect for the English cops.