since when does 100% straight = 100% Gay?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by diamond, Jan 18, 2009.

1. diamond

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am sorry if this sounds like a rant, however I am a bit perplexed as to what happened to me in the chat room the other day.

I had my chat window open from LPSG and was reading some work related material ( since it was friday and I was working from home) when I get a page from a guy. The page stipulated how big is your cock? So I am like wondering hmmm, maybe he didn't read my profile since most people don't on this site, so I proceeded to view his profile.

He had tons of pictures, and in his sexual preference it stipulated 100% straight. ...so I proceeded to write back, "I don't have a cock", he then replies aren't you a guy? I am like "no, I am a woman", then he proceeds to close his window as if I annoyed the crap out of him.

What annoys me the most is that it doesn't really matter whether you are gay, bi or straight on this site, but so many people hide behind a false facade, I mean seriously even if you posted that you were gay or bisexual, who would know your real identity anyways? Why put you're 100% straight looking for women when you clearly are looking for cock WTF???:frown1::frown1::frown1:

Furthermore for all the dudes posing as women in order to entice the straight males for your cock viewing pleasure, there are plenty of men on this site that would be more than happy to appease you if asked.:wink:

So the purpose of this rant?

A) Please have the decency to view a persons profile, if they took the time to write it.

B) If you initiate contact with another member, and you are seeking a cock, vs a cunt perhap you might want to distinguish your orientation in the appropriate section

C) If you disguise yourself as a woman in order to coerce a straight male into chatting with you about big cocks this is a very sad day indeed and you are in dire need of therapy.

#1 diamond, Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  2. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Role playing and fantasy, I guess. Also, some gay men have a "thing" for straight men. From what I can tell, it's fairly common.

HOWEVER, playing games doesn't give someone the license to be rude.

Rest assured that whoever it was, he didn't have the brains or imagination to handle it gracefully. "Oops -- my wife just called me. Gotta go, gorgeous!" would have been a FAR better way for him to end the converstaion.

Some people just ain't thinking. :rolleyes:

3. Hotrocker

Hotrocker Well-Known Member

Albums:
    It definitely puts me off going into chat to talk to friends and getting PMs from men who claim to be straight and then start talking about obviously homosexual things. I have 100% straight in my profile for a reason. And I don't want to be that asshole that says "listen you little shit-weasel, I'm straight and you know it and you're gay for saying what you just said to me... so stop trying to trick me into your weak bullshit, son," but I'm afraid that there are too many of these incidents to keep being the nice guy.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

I'm with HotRocker982 and Diamond on this one. LPSG is the only online community other than maybe craigslist.com where this is common place of which I know.

I find it hysterical when 90%-100% straight men frequent chat and only chat and IM with other men then one month later discover my gallery and PM me about how they want to get with me. :wtf2: Yeah, you can forget that buddy. You shoulda at least said hello when I said hi to you in chat. :irked:

#4 Principessa, Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  5. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    1) Real Rude Ass

2) Hope he never puts 100% Gay on his profile
    (we dont all go hunting fr the Str,s)

3) NICE of you to not expose the.. creep
    enz

6. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

Post the name so I may laugh and spread the word to his parents.

7. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

8. gjorg

Gold Member

People are weird by nature! Do you read editorials in the paper? Of course not! The world is full of assholes an being annon just helps!

9. B_ClydeS

B_ClydeS New Member

10. B_ClydeS

B_ClydeS New Member

You always seem like a nice guy to me. To the ones who do this, put them on ignore in chat.

Even people (like me) who aren't 100% straight get the foulest and nastiest of IMs in chat from those who are 100% straight. My favorites, however, are the ones who are not only 100% straight but also have in the profile something to the effect of "if you're a guy, don't IM/PM me" or "if you a man, don't ask to be my friend, I won't add you" or one who says "no fags."

11. Apollo1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know that Clyde and I have discussed this matter at least once in the chatroom. Of course, all I can do is theorize, but I'm of the mind that being online provides a lot of guys with the chance to fulfill some of their fantasies. It gives them the opportunity to be a lot more liberal than they would in their every day lives.

On a side note, from my experience, people in chatrooms generally tend to be rude as a whole. Once again, all I can do is theorize, but I think the fact that everyone is, for the most part, anonymous and have no personal ties makes them feel that they don't have to respond with manners or elementary conversation skills and etiquette.

Blessings

12. Principessa

Gold Member

13. B_ClydeS

B_ClydeS New Member

Yes, we have, and enjoyably so (meaning without any nastiness or ugliness) even though you are 100% straight and I'm 100% bisexual. :cool:
    I agree with you and have often said that people who'd behave in a bar the way they do in online chat rooms would have many drinks thrown at them! :biggrin1:

14. Ben_c

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree with you Diamond totally, i personally dont care what someones oreintation is but like you say they should say what they are because there is no need to pretend about oreintation on this site and your more likly to find what your looking for when your not bs'ing about your gender or oreintation.

15. Kassokilleri2ff

Yea I get a whole lot of "nice cock!" from "straight" guys.

16. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:
    Complimenting another man's penis is not gay all unto itself.

A lot of "straight" dudes talk to me about nailing their wives or girlfriends with my big peter. I don't think that's gay. Sorry.:biggrin1: However, for those "straight" dudes who want to suck me, I'm not so sure they're straight.

#16 bigbull29, Jan 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
Draft saved Draft deleted