Sincere Issue(women pls comment also)

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Billyboy79, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Billyboy79

Billyboy79 Active Member

Albums:
    Hello Community!

I am somewhat new to the site, this is my first thread and its a sincere issue I have always had. It has probably been covered before but since I am relatively new please forgive the repetition...

I am definitely more of a "grower" than a "shower" I guess as the terms go. My cock when rock hard(which I frequently am, being blessed with an ENORMOUS sexual appetite) can get up to 7.5"+ and fairly girthy(not sure if that's a word). I am by no means "huge" or "horse hung", but I am happy with my dick size, MOST of the time. I think I am probably average sized at best when flaccid, it doesn't bother me too much. However there are times, when my dick does what I call, "going into it's shell." These are usually times when I am uncomfortable, cold(obviously lol), or just generally not feeling great or horny. It gets small to the point where I wonder how the hell it ever gets so big when I'm hard. Like small to where it probably measures 3" or maybe 4."

This bothers the SHIT out of me!! I have NEVER let a girlfriend or even a girl at all for that matter now that I think about it see me when in this state. Its not very often, but it does happen, and its like a huge range of emotions from being proud of my cock when its big and hard, and being embarrassed when it "goes into it's shell." I know all the arguments about a man isn't the sum of his inches, and so forth, but for me it's so irksome!!

I have talked to an ex-gf about it and she said she really doesn't care what its like soft, she cares what it does for her when it's hard. I was somewhat comforted by this. However I think by coming to this site I have opened a pandora's box of sorts; seeing as how it seems that flaccid size DOES matter to women somewhat, and also just the pain of feeling like I am so "small" when my dick does this, "going into it's shell" thing. I realize that this all probably stems from my own feelings of inadequacy in some way, however it's still something that I can't seem to shake.

SO, now that I have taken enough of all your time up, I guess what I want to know is does it kind of "ruin" the sexual imagery, or change the way someone would feel about my dick when it's hard, if they saw it when it was at it's smallest? Like would a girl always be thinking in the back of her mind, "damn its pretty big hard but yesterday when he was in the shower that thing was TINY?" Does part of the sexual power of a big cock come from its flaccid state as well as when its hard? How do other guys who may be "growers" feel about this issue? What do women think? Is it truly only the size of a "hard" dick that matters, or does the flaccid size play a role in your sexual fantasies, etc.?

Thank you all for your time and responses...

2. Catharsis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't think that flaccid penis size matters to any one except other guys in the showers at the gym or whatever. Unless you were to have sex with a softy, I truly don't see how that would matter to other women, lol.

Also, if you think 3-4" is small for a flaccid penis, then (in my opinion) you're a shower, not a grower.

3. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Doesn't matter even a little. In fact I would find it hot! But if I were your g/f I'd love to be able to find it all innocent and then tease it into full size - to take it from sweet to dangerous... My own pocket monster! Personally, I like the growers - secret agent cocks!

4. fire77

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    One of my guys is a grower, his flaccid length is about 1.5" but grows to almost 8 inches. It doesn't bother me at all.

5. B_enzia35

B_enzia35 New Member

What Femme said.

6. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    You have nothing to worry about. 3"-4" is by no means even near "small", and flaccid size does vary a lot for every man. As you have said yourself, this minimum size only occurs when it's cold and you are totally not horny. And as you are frequently rock hard and have an enormous sexual appetite, your partner would only see your cock as being very big during sex time. Since you can get hard easily, I imagine you are hard or at least semi even when you take your clothes off before sex.

Basically, you have nothing whatsoever to worry about.

7. B_enzia35

B_enzia35 New Member

That must be fucking fun to look at, lol.

I go from 2" to 6".

8. D_DGBRugdftr

D_DGBRugdftr New Member

I have this same problem my man... but my wife is a real ego booster. For example, if we are showering together or something and she gets that frisky look in her eye, I'll look down and get really insecure about my size. I usually comment on it, and she'll just roll her eyes, get on her knees and proceed to show me that I am for sure a "grower". So basically what I am saying is there is no shame to being tiny when flaccid, it happens.

9. LADave

LADave Member

Good God. You have a dick that gets 7.5 inches and you worry about it when it's soft? Not to seem uncaring or anything but get over it.

10. AdamTaylor

AdamTaylor Member

Albums:
    Yeah man, I'm the same way. My usual flaccid state is around 4.5-5 inches, but when I get done swimming laps and hit the showers I'm usually around 3 or 4. And like you I grow to around 7-7.5. My thing is when I get don't lap swimming I'm not really worried about my dick size, but how much my nuts tighten up!

11. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Flaccid size and 'sexual power' aren't connected at all in my mind. When cocks are hard I want to fuck, but when they're soft I think they're cute. Whatever size they are. I want to snuggle up to soft cocks and take them home with me. Truly, for me flaccid size doesn't matter a jot.

12. ignatius4446z

ignatius4446z Active Member

Albums:
    I am not sure it is true that women are not interested in the size of a flaccid penis. Otherwise, why would they get turned on or be interested in by eg: Calvin Klein ads? Obvoiusly, their main focus is on erect size and appearance, but that doesn't mean they ignore flaccid size completely.

I'm definitely a show'er: 6.5" X 5.5" soft, then 8.25" X 6" hard, and my GF loves to go on about the size of my cock in its resting state. She always comments on the bulge in my pants, or if I am naked, she loves to grab the shaft and pull and play with it - even if she is not trying to get me horny. She likes to see photos of it in both states too. I think it might be because none of her other BFs were this sort of size (she says she's never seen anything like it before) or as comfortable as being seen naked or having their cock played with, and it might be because it's a bit of a novelty for her.

I don't remember other GFs being like that, but then again, I didn't have a serious relationship with anyone for many years before she came along. Perhaps she is somewhat unusual?

I do agree with others though on the point that the OP doesn't really have a huge amount to complain about when he sports a 7.5" erection, which isn't just "above average", it is f*cking big, especially if it's got some girth to go with it. With all the BS bandied about on the net, where it seems every other attention-seeking little strumpet reckons she is only satisfied with 9" or above, it is sometimes easy to forget that in all the size surveys, the line on the graph drops off a cliff at around 7". Cocks bigger than that are pretty rare (maybe 3% - 5%), and so many non-promiscuous women will go their whole sexual lives without experiencing any dicks over 7" long (but knowing how guys lie to women and how women are dreadful at estimating size, they probably think they were 9 inches).

OP should try to look on the bright side and think of his "grow'er" as the Stealth Bomber of cocks - invisible until the last moment, when all of a sudden, BAM!, there it is.

13. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Fire, LaFemme and I were obviously lying then.

14. ignatius4446z

Albums:
    No, you weren't lying and I didn't accuse you of doing so. You were merely giving your personal opinions and feelings on a subject.

I know it's difficult when all the tongue-lollers on here hang on your every word, but don't make the mistake of thinking that just because you think something, that the other 1.8 billion or so adult women in this world feel the same way as you do.

15. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    My penis is fine in every one of its configurations. So, I would imagine, is yours. You can't be "on display" as a monument to your sexuality all the time. There is so much more to your life. I would suggest first spending some time whith your penis in the smallest state possible, just to get used to it. Take a very cold shower and spend some time sitting on the side of your bed touching and examiing your small, cold penis, and try to understand it as a wonderful part of you just as it is. It's actually fun to get your GF in on this too. I used to get out of the shower and my GF (years ago) used to want to touch it while it was just as small and tight as she could get it. She loved the shrunken, wrinkled texture of my scroum and the tight, compact state of my penis, and she would even pop it into her mouth when it was as small as it would get so she could feel it grow in her mouth. It was all about us being together and spending time being playful as a couple, and not about what my penis looked like.

16. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

At no point did I even suggest that ALL women feel the way I do. I made it very clear in my post that I was speaking about my own feelings on the matter.

You on the other hand, did not specify that you were talking about a particular woman or just some women when you said this:

You wrote that you believe 'women' care about flaccid size. By saying this you are implying that those of us who DON'T care are either lying or don't understand what we REALLY feel.

If that isn't the message you intended to send, you need to write more clearly.

17. strike_3

strike_3 Member

Albums:
    Im a grower wen flacid its really small but wen hard look at my pics :)

18. ignatius4446z

Albums:
    Look. I was not implying that you were lying. Don't overestimate your importance or impact because, TBH, I only skimmed the thread and then posted my thoughts, so your opinions were somewhat beneath my radar.

I'm sorry you're so touchy about me holding a different opinion to you, but try not to let it bother you - some people IRL have a habit of doing that.

Anyway, I don't want to get into a stupid argument which hijacks the OP's thread and pollutes any advice he may receive with our noise. If you want to carry this on, then PM me, otherwise just leave it.

19. sweet_petite

sweet_petite New Member

Personally, if a guy has a tiny newborn baby sized flaccid penis, its kind of a turn off, lol. That's just my opinion though, and no offense to guys like that

20. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    That would be about 1 inch. The OP has a pretty big 3-4 inch flaccid cock and is still worried!

Draft saved Draft deleted