Sincere Issue(women pls comment also)

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
I actually enjoy when the penis is not huge to begin with. I love oral so it is fun when I can get ALL of the penis in my mouth and enjoy the experience of bringing him to full erection!!!

Billyboy79

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow thanks for all the replies!

I guess it is more of an issue with me, than with women; as most of the women here seem to have backed up what my ex-gf also said, that erect size is what really matters. And also I guess 3 or 4" isn't THAT small when flaccid, so thanks all! I understand for some women that flaccid size does play some role, but the responses I got made me feel a lot better about the issue.

Its probably more of my own insecurities with my body anyway. Its like I was programmed and cannot un-program myself to believe that a mans masculinity and manhood are not directly connected to his dick.

For so long when I was growing up, and waiting and waiting for my dick to be "as big as Dads"(no I wasn't molested perverts I lived in a house with the man for 25 years! ;) I always thought that men measured other men, and women measured men by the size of their dicks. Anyway, I guess that I should just learn to be happy about myself the way I am, which is what I strive for every day, to be the best possible version of myself.

Thanks again peeps!

Redheadchi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Doesn't matter even a little. In fact I would find it hot! But if I were your g/f I'd love to be able to find it all innocent and then tease it into full size - to take it from sweet to dangerous... My own pocket monster! Personally, I like the growers - secret agent cocks!

They don't call me 007x6 for no reason

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When cocks are hard I want to fuck, but when they're soft I think they're cute.

CUTE!?!! Didn't we have this discussion before? Don't make me whip it out. :biggrin1:

I scolded my wife for calling it cute (in jest). Now she calls it "unassuming". Seriously, she thinks it's impressive that I'm small flaccid and, well, "ample" when hard.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
CUTE!?!! Didn't we have this discussion before? Don't make me whip it out. :biggrin1:

If you whip it out, it won't stay cute for long :tongue:.

I scolded my wife for calling it cute (in jest). Now she calls it "unassuming". Seriously, she thinks it's impressive that I'm small flaccid and, well, "ample" when hard.

I've always thought there was something magical about small, cute (yes, cute!) things becoming large, hard throbbing things. Very, very cool effect. Sometimes I want to play with the cute thing just to see the magic happen.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

*sings Transformer theme under her breath*

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It wouldn't bother me. As long as you are a sweetheart and knew how to treat me like a lady, I wouldn't care. You are also plenty big at 7.5, a woman would have to be crazy to let something so trivial bother her.

etherealheart

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a guy has a flaccid penis and is naked around you your probably not doing your job right.

if you've never had a guy naked around you who didn't have a hard on, you might be a booty call...
my ex used to walk around naked after sex. so unless i was aiming to put him in the hospital for priapism, i don't see how expecting him to be hard around me at all times would have been reasonable.