single again.

da_blissmachine: I broke it off with my fiancee at 4:39 AM CST.

inquiringmind: Oh Dablissmachine,
I am so sorry, baby. I hope you are not too broken up about it.... HAng in there.

Inquiring mind

9cyclops9: Care to share why? I'm sorry man, that must be tough. :-/

John

Ineligible: I'm very sorry, dablissmachine. You know I felt it all seemed a bit over-rushed; but that doesn't keep me from realising how traumatic and upsetting it must be, to have your future plans turned upside-down and inside-out. I hope time will bring some healing, and better days.

da_blissmachine: I think it was the best choice. It was far too impulsive and I am too young. It was hard breaking it off, since the first two did it for me ;D

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Bliss, you don't have an engagement ring fetish, do you?

;)

Pecker

(Sex is one of the nine reasons for reincarnation. The other eight are unimportant.)

da_blissmachine: hahaha I never bought them rings... impulsiveness was largely my motivation, Green Card theirs.

prepstudinsc: Sorry to hear that Bliss.....just wait and the right one will come along. Although, I'm still waiting for the right one, so maybe I shouldn't talk. :D I was looking forward to coming to the midwest for a fine wedding feast featuring the best Mexican and Indian food that can be found in MN and WI.

da_blissmachine: well... there will be a wedding someday... in a few more engagements haha

jackinman: Sorry about that bliss. You concentrate on school for now ok.

H8Monga: Sorry Bliss :(

Just call your dear friend J-Lo up and I'm sure she can cheer you up more than I can!

And when you have the wedding, we're all invited right? ;)

H8Monga: Actress/singer Jennifer Lopez... she's been through the whole deal a few times...

Well at least I know you weren't engaged to her! ::)

da_blissmachine: Oh sorry I dont get the abbreviations..

Actually that would be a good source of money.

Or at least an interesting story to tell my grandchildren.

jackinman: Hey Hapi....nah....J-Lo is very very very busy right now. She has Ben Afflack or whatever his name is, she has P-Diddy, no no wait.....she has NYC Mayor Bloomberg now, yeah that's it.

Bliss, J-Lo is Jennifer Lopez the singer.

H8Monga: She's busy alright... so.. she and Ben undercover?

da_blissmachine: well well well she's had everythiing but the bliss machine ;)

da_blissmachine: she's hardly an old hag
but she is one i'd like to bag