Single mother seeks help

D_Hugh_G_Nutz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a friend who is a single mother and has asked me to counsel her 11 year old son because she says he is very well-endowed. What do you think? Should I do it? What do I tell him?

DancingEagle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Counsel him ? why ?
I'd say let the boy find out on his own that he is big, nothing wrong with that in my oppinion....

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
the Op needs counseling as well.... for posting such a topic..dude leave the 11 yr old kids alone...

D_Carroll Condomripper

Experimental Member
Media
If this is true, I think most of you are over reacting to a possibly poor choice of wording, "counseling" might just be that "birds and bee" talk. And I would bet the mom and the guy asking are close, why would she put her sons "talk" in the hands of a complete stranger?

Being raised by a single mom, I can see how she would need help. I never had any type of "talk" except my mom saying "If you have any questions its ok to ask me". And I think she may have deployed my aunt who brushed upon the subject once but barely.

Maybe this is why i shun any sexuality to be displayed in front of my mom and family? I never go shirtless at home and hate hate hate raising my arms as the beach cause of my arm-pit hair. I've never had a male role model, maybe Freud is taking over haha.

ben11

Experimental Member
Media
I agree with degawan. If you are close family friend and the boy looks to you as an adult who provides them guidance, then a talk about the birds and the bees would be fine. Otherwise, suggest the mom find a close relative or have the the boy's doctor discuss do the talk with him.

You should not talk directly about the size of the kid's penis, but you can cover that topic in general terms. Talk about genital variation and put it in its proper perspective. I would act as if you are cluless as to the size of his penis. Besides, at 11 years old, he may have only be matuirng early and his penis may be out of proportion to the rest of his growth. I had the opposite happen where I shot up in height before my cock really got into gear.

D_Biff Wellington

Experimental Member
Media
I would disagree. If the kid is getting open stares from adults, the mother might instinctively wish to protect her child from:

a) Perverts, real or imagined, who will attempt to exploit her son for his age, naivete and size
b) His schoolmates, who may crack jokes about his size which makes him feel insecure and goofy - if this is the case it would be no different from explaining the mean behaviour of kids to a child who has big ears, or another large malady.

For example, my girlfriend went through a terribly awkward stage in middle school during which time one breast grew faster than the other, leaving a disproportionate chest. If anything the mother was responsible in this case for addressing the issue that her daughter was undergoing, which in my eyes is no different from the issue of size.

However, if the mother is attempting to explain to the kid what "gift" that he has been endowed with, or any sexual information relating to size, that would be inappropriate and should be avoided. Sex should not have to come into this conversation unless absolutely necessary (i.e. he has been assaulted) as discussing the abnormally large penis of an eleven year-old child, in this context, should be no different from discussing acne or another non-sexual prepubescent issue in order not to alarm him and achieve what should be the mother's ultimate goal: his comfort and security at school. Additionally, the mother may wish to bear in mind that the eleven year-old may simply be achieving sexual maturation at an earlier time than his peers - his penis which seems large now may just pan out to be average. I'd recommend thinking five steps ahead in every direction as this conversation will be undoubtedly sticky, uncomfortable and delicate for all involved.