Single mother seeks help

OmnibusGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't see why the boy needs counseling just becuase he is well endowed. His mother should start by teaching him about safe sex if anything, and not counseling for what his genes gave him. LOL.

billnfla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't see why the boy needs counseling just becuase he is well endowed. His mother should start by teaching him about safe sex if anything, and not counseling for what his genes gave him. LOL.
i dont think you should talk to an 11 yr old about his body parts and sexual matters, its not right at that age an 11 yr old is still a child even today when kids seem to know more at a younger age 11 is TOO YOUNG! dont do it!...

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish some one would have talked to me when I was that age about my dick being so big. Is all I got was jokes and snide remarks from other kids. It would have been nice if someone would have at least said that it was nothing to worry about and that my body would grow as well and just what puberty was. 11 year old boys are completely alone about this stuff except for their peers. Do you really want all of the imput to come from other immature 11 year old boys? Personally I think someone should talk with this kid. You don't know what trama he may be going through about this issue. Who that person is I think should be left up to the judgement of his mother.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I had to ask:

How does this mother know her son is well endowed? At 11 i couldnt imagine him being far into puberty....but im a female who doesnt have a son so i dont know. I did grow up with 4 brothers, none of which i noticed being well endowed or not being raised in close proximity.

Call me a prude!

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Does the boy know? lol.

I had an odd situation, thankfully size didn't come into it. My cousin is 13, obviously very curious. He doesn't feel comfortable talking to his parents, so he asked me - we're very close, I'm sort of an honourary big brother. I mentioned to his mother that he's been asking me questions, and she said he feels comfortable talking to you, just answer to the extent that you feel comfortable.

So he asked me questions about sex and body parts and what's going on. Thankfully nothing terribly "personal" came up, just general "what's happening?" questions. I answered as honestly as I could - although I flat-out refused to tell him what a dirty-sanchez was.

But if this situation is true, it's way way too personal - stay out of it.

Maybe this is why i shun any sexuality to be displayed in front of my mom and family? I never go shirtless at home and hate hate hate raising my arms as the beach cause of my arm-pit hair. I've never had a male role model, maybe Freud is taking over haha.

- I did exactly the same thing.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a friend who is a single mother and has asked me to counsel her 11 year old son because she says he is very well-endowed. What do you think? Should I do it? What do I tell him?
What should you do? March yourself down to the local police precinct and turn yourself in you perverted bastard! It is the mother's responsibility to handle this matter. If she cannot or will not, then she should have the boy's doctor speak to the boy. There is no reason on earth for a non-family member to be discussing this with the boy. It's just plain wrong.

I had to ask:

How does this mother know her son is well endowed? At 11 i couldnt imagine him being far into puberty....but im a female who doesnt have a son so i dont know. I did grow up with 4 brothers, none of which i noticed being well endowed or not being raised in close proximity.

Call me a prude!
They're most likely a group of nudists or one of those close knit families which frolics about their home naked (as I have learned on this site, all families seem to do that. Men all walk around naked in front of their daughters and teenaged boys all hang about naked in front of mom, gramma, sisters, visitors, etc. etc. (Some day it will be explained why women never seem to be doing the same around their homes in front of their teenaged sons and brothers and father and brother-in-laws.)

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yuk pervy. she sounds neurotic. what a dumb bitch .she will embarrass him and traumatize him. Better get her some help before something weird happens.
Is it like he has some sort of problem in sports or something ?or kids have noticed through his clothes? wtf?? she to discuss this with his pediatrician. tell her to do that.ok?

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If she takes kid to the doctor for this speech, the doctor will probably convince him that he needs to be circumcised so girls will like him better.

And so the doctor can pay his monthly fees at his country club, too.

Don't take him to the doctor!

Let hin surf this site and other adult sites, he'll learn more like that.

ben11

Experimental Member
Media
If this is true, I think most of you are over reacting to a possibly poor choice of wording, "counseling" might just be that "birds and bee" talk. And I would bet the mom and the guy asking are close, why would she put her sons "talk" in the hands of a complete stranger?

Being raised by a single mom, I can see how she would need help. I never had any type of "talk" except my mom saying "If you have any questions its ok to ask me". And I think she may have deployed my aunt who brushed upon the subject once but barely.

Maybe this is why i shun any sexuality to be displayed in front of my mom and family? I never go shirtless at home and hate hate hate raising my arms as the beach cause of my arm-pit hair. I've never had a male role model, maybe Freud is taking over haha.

Having a Dad is no guarantee of getting the talk done right. All my father told me, was to keep my nose clean.

askmenow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
what i did with my son when he came to live with us [2 males ] from an all female household, at age 6. was to shower with the doors open , shave in the nude while talking to him,walk around the house naked and even have baths with him.there was never any comment about our bodies unless he bought it up. i am cut he is not .so when it came time to teach him about retracting his foreskin i explained that my partner would show him as they could do it as well.at the age of12-13 we got a straight friend to explian [so that we would not be seen as preditatory ]all about wanking off as we wanted him to know how to do it and that it was ok to do it that we did it as well-the sex talk was done by him as well.he is now 23 and will talk to us about all aspects of sex life-his and ours..lol . but one thing he agrees on is that men can communicate certain things to each other that the opposite sex/parent cant. for a young boy growing up,they need as much information from as many perspectives as poss. hope this helps