Singles 18-25: How often do you have sex?

How often do you have sex?

• Once a month

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • 2-3 times a month

Votes: 15 18.1%
  • Once a week

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • 2-3 times a week

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • More than 3 times a week

Votes: 12 14.5%

• Total voters

max90

Expert Member
Media
A question for the single guys between 18 and 25 years old: How often do you have sex?
And are these all one-night stands, prostitutes, or regular fuck buddies?
And if it are one-night stands, how often do you go out, looking for sex?

Last edited:

chief85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a fuck buddy that i get it from at least once a week and me and my friends go out every saturday night and i can usually pick one up every other week

Maxime_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last year I've had sex only 3 times in a whole year...guess i'm not that popular maybe....anyway sex is not that important to me; i don't even look for it...one night stands are not for me and i never have sex with people i have no feelings for nor with people i won't see again. I am not throwing myself away to the first one out there!

D_Anna_Mott_Aphia

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm the same as Maxime, I don't have sex with people i'm not involved in a relationship with. I must at least have feelings for this person even if we don't end up in a serious relationship. So it's been months since my last time... lol

nzsomebody

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm the same as Maxime, I don't have sex with people i'm not involved in a relationship with. I must at least have feelings for this person even if we don't end up in a serious relationship. So it's been months since my last time... lol
That's my situation as well lol.

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I was married? About once a week, sometimes twice a week. Now that I'm getting a divorce, it's been twice within the past several months, still with the ex-wife of course tho. I can't help the bitch keeps crawlin back for some more Titanium Love :p

Maxime_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am surprised to see how "lucky" some guys here are to find what they need and when they need it.....even if i were interested in one night stands and i went out to look for it,i would end up at the end of the night,alone jerking in my bed....how can people find sex so easily? how does it work? cuz i'm really curious now....and i am also trying to imagine how many bitches there are outside,ready to give their pussies away to the first stranger passing.....and i am also trying to imagine how a guy can feel ok with himself and proud of himself after "using" somebody else,like an object,just to have an orgasm....is it like an abstinence crisis and you need to go and fuck?can't you use your hands?
I feel like an alien now.....but well,for how i am,i guess i am lucky to be "alien" enough...I am not judging anyone;we all have different needs. I am just trying to understand....

D_Anna_Mott_Aphia

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It only depends what you believe in.

I believe that it's safer for me (physically and emotionally) to use my hand instead of fucking everyone everywhere. So if it means that I don't have sex for months, I'm ok with it. Most people I know don't have sex all the time if they're not in a relationship so I don't think it's "alien".

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I answered this from the point of view when I was 18-25. I had a girlfriend first two years in college. We had sex 3-5 X every week. After that ended frequency went down to 1-2 X per week, mostly with female friends or new dating opportunities.

jtmony08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Posting from the point of view of an 18-25: I wanted sex at least 6 times a week and a good solo release on the 7th day. The truth was, I had sex 3-4 times per week.

Please don't think the grass is greener for the married. I'm currently separated from my wife because of my job, but when we're together, I would say we have sex 0-3 times per week. There are the occasions however, where we go 2-3 times per three/four weeks. It all depends on what's going on. It's not the most important thing, it's one of many important things and sometimes, sex get put in priority B/C and something else replaces it as priority A. For example, kids' school projects, sporting/cultural events, work, individual projects, etc. All of the above are important pleasures in life. I love sex. I mean I really love sex. But not more than being involved in my kids' or spouse's lives. I would imagine if I was single, my sex life would be very similar to some of the guys here: 1 every few months and only with someone I have feelings for.

Last edited:

D_Dick_King_Hoff

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have two sort of fuck buddies who aren't really fuck buddies
Just two girls off my course and if I'm drinking with one of them we will end up having sex but it's not that often, about 2-3 times a month...

Maxime_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It only depends what you believe in.

I believe that it's safer for me (physically and emotionally) to use my hand instead of fucking everyone everywhere. So if it means that I don't have sex for months, I'm ok with it. Most people I know don't have sex all the time if they're not in a relationship so I don't think it's "alien".

Thanx for helping me not to feel that much like an "alien"...:)!