Singles Party?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_Marius567, Aug 7, 2008.

1. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

Im going to a singles party and hope I find a woman to cuddle up with :) 300 singles and no gays I hope sine they get sex all the time.

anyone meet there Soulmate at a singles party?

2. invisibleman

Gold Member

I don't have time for soulmates. I can't be bothered with those singles parties. I am tooo busy getting sex from all these men with issues. Who needs soul mates when men with issues are so much better.:rolleyes:

3. Principessa

Gold Member

I've never been to or heard of a singles party. Also I think you should make up your mind, do you want sex or a soulmate? I'm not saying you can't have both in the same person; it just seems highly unlikely you will get either in a room with 300 people.

I know we have some mathematicians out there. Somebody tell me what are the odds of meeting your soulmate in a room of 300 people? My guess is you are more likely to have sex with one of the 300 than to meet your forever love.

Oh and Invisibleman has a somewhat wry sense of humor. :cool: In case you didn't get his meaning. Not all gay men have sex all the time. I know it seems that way if you frequent chat at the right time of day, but there are a great many lonely gay men out there too. :frown1:

4. invisibleman

Gold Member

Beyotch, are you trying to say that I am NOT having sex?!! :eek: Voodoo on you.

Just foolin' with you. I am not having lots of sex with men with issues. :rolleyes: I think that my interactions with some men have created inner issues of worth and ambition in dating in a gay social scene quite apparent. And I slowly deal with my psychological dilemmas by bringing my DESERT EAGLE along to every date I have. Hey, I just hope that the guy assumes that I am too gay to know how to use it. :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted