sis' dildo

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
whats the big fuckin deal? its not like i was LOOKING for it. i found it by accident. and thanks for not contributing to my thread :frown1: LOL
Dunno why you singled her out but maybe she was just reacting to your suggestion that your sister fucks herself with a clone of your cock. :shrugs:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice spam.
A BS story just to get traffic to the website.
And it worked.
And after reading how difficult it is to make this dildo, especially to a family member, while they are asleep, the bullshit meter went off.

So, how much do they pay you for generating traffic for them?

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Agreed, I don't believe that she could have slapped the cup of plaster solution over your cock while you layed on your back without causing a huge mess that you definitely would've noticed in the morning.

I'd be more interested in reading a BS story about somehow tricking a girl into using a mold of your cock, without her realizing that it was one.

porter111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude its bad when your on a freakshow website like this and people are still calling you creepy, this has more open minded whackos than any place on the net. That is borderline creepy with the "she used this on me part." Stay away from these comments dude...

emo_boydildo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my god it was supposed to be a joke to make someone laugh, not any of this 'internet traffic bs' or incest shit youd think people on a site about big dicks would have a sense of humor

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my god it was supposed to be a joke to make someone laugh, not any of this 'internet traffic bs' or incest shit youd think people on a site about big dicks would have a sense of humor
Coming from a guy named emo_boydildo.

There is a section for jokes here.
Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics

You are lucky the moderators didnt ban your ass for spam.

And incest shit must be the theme of the week. WTF is up this week with all the incest shit?

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I got it. I don't know why everyone's getting so worked up. The thought of your joke is creepy, but if you look at it, to me, one can tell he was looking for a chuckle, even though the sibling thing is weird.