Sissy bitches

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Mistress Strapon
Girl Fuck Guy with Strapon
Strapon Gym (scene 1 of 3)

I've seen in previous threads that some women get really turned on by reversing the roles but I am curious to know what women think of men who are willing to be fucked like that.

There is a kind of humiliation to the act and it must be difficult to treat the "sissy bitch" as a "real man" afterwards.

What are your opinions?

Mistress_J

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey there I see that your post is almost 7 years old but I thought I'd try and answer that for you anyways . It's not hard because once he's shown the want and need of being a sissy, that alone will stop any respect you have for him as a man thus leaving you no choice but to treat shim just as shim wants to be treated . And what people tend to over look is the fact that it's not an act it's just their way of life so with my sissy slut it's either all the way or no way . There ain't not a damn thing halfway about me .

Reactions: fluffychocolate

I'm just going to start by saying that ass play isn't innately submissive or dominant. It can be one, it can be the other, and it can be neither. Same for it being humiliating.

I also hate the turn of phrase "real" insert blank here. The world is wide and wild and people are diverse. Pigeon holing makes me roll my eyes.

To touch on the topic further, while I'm mostly femme and my sex is female, I've been pretty fluid with my gender identity for years. I used to serve and play with someone dominant to me, in the role of a boy. He was my daddy dominant, but he enjoyed ass play. Because it was his pleasure and desire, I would use a strap on with him. That didn't take anything away from him being a big, fairly burly, hairy, masculine male. Nor did it take anything away from the dynamic of me serving/submitting and him commanding/dominating.

Someone wanting to be a sissy is entirely its own thing.

And lastly, as far as the "not doing something halfway", I can agree to some extent with that. I switch, but I do not switch roles with the same person. If I'm dominant to someone, there's not a snowball's chance in hell that I'm going to submit to them at a later point.

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just going to start by saying that ass play isn't innately submissive or dominant. It can be one, it can be the other, and it can be neither. Same for it being humiliating.

I also hate the turn of phrase "real" insert blank here. The world is wide and wild and people are diverse. Pigeon holing makes me roll my eyes.

To touch on the topic further, while I'm mostly femme and my sex is female, I've been pretty fluid with my gender identity for years. I used to serve and play with someone dominant to me, in the role of a boy. He was my daddy dominant, but he enjoyed ass play. Because it was his pleasure and desire, I would use a strap on with him. That didn't take anything away from him being a big, fairly burly, hairy, masculine male. Nor did it take anything away from the dynamic of me serving/submitting and him commanding/dominating.

Someone wanting to be a sissy is entirely its own thing.

And lastly, as far as the "not doing something halfway", I can agree to some extent with that. I switch, but I do not switch roles with the same person. If I'm dominant to someone, there's not a snowball's chance in hell that I'm going to submit to them at a later point.

I love everything you said here especially the bolded/underlined portions. Well said.

I like this bit :).

I have known a couple of men who like it up the bum and there wasn't anything submissive or "sissy" about them. Not in the slightest!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I will stick to talking simply of my experience with sissies, and not other men who liked or wanted to experiment with ass play. Some sissies I knew wanted to be subservient, like a maid. Some loved forced feminization. Some wanted to do feminization rituals without being forced. Among sissies, the only common denominators seemed to cross-dressing and submission. Not every partner into ass play wants to be sissified. I used to be able to.enjoy it, but I don't think I could be any more.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
AE, you took the words right out of my mouth. Several posts in this thread throw all male ass play into one category. I'd hate to be considered a sissy if I were simply a dude who likes having my prostate stimulated.

AsianGal

Cherished Member
Media
I don't think anything negatively of men who are into that. I don't really have much experience with it, but I would be open about it, if the person enjoyed it and would be something fun.