Sissy cuckold humiliation

Chineseboy

Experimental Member
Media
i am a chinese cuckboy,i have a small dick,my girlfriend has a Bull lover,he has fucked her many times i know.

now she dosenot would like do it with me and always him you and his cock.She usually tells me his cock so much thicker and longer than her poor little cuckold,yes it's me!!!She call me "needle dick"...Hope i taking this all in,watch how my girlfriend needs and takes his big cock.
She said if when i meet him,i must on my knees looking up to his big cock,it's all my worth.

actually,my girlfriend's bull lover will never know that passion,my pathetic little cock.i will never have my cock inside her hot pussy like a real man.I will be content watching her enjoy fucking Her lover.Then when She is thoroughly satisfied and spent from a multitude of orgasms sometime in the late hours after midnight,i will be commanded to clean his magnificent cock of all juices with my lips and face.And maybe even suck his dripping cum out of her pussy.
in rencently every time when i stay with her,she dose not would like i have sex with her,just let me jack off by myself,at best let me lick
her pussy.And the same time she telling me the details about how his cock fuck her.She says get her good and wet and ready for a real man.her wonderful big stud.If i am a good hubby,when him done giving her all of his baby making seed,she might let me lick her pussy again.

yes,my girlfriend's lover is strong man and have a big cock,pleaselisten to me beg like a girl,he can make me feel really girly,i am such pussies and sissy,i am pussy boy,please fuck my girlfriend,,i am beg him to fill it full of cum in her pussy,she need his seed!!!

my cock is jus 5 inche,i like CUCKOLD HUMILIATION and SMALL COCK HUMILIATION ,dose anyone same as me?

skin1966

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hi i'm a sub xd love been domed and verbally abused and humiliated would love to worship your cock, while you verbally abuse me about fucking my ex girlfriend i'm wanking my little 5" cock now in ex gf's panties sniffing poppers, thinking about been over powered, by a strong top please txt me 0797493677