Sister-in-Law Sex by Proxy

thorprep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My sister-in-law, Suzi, recently went through a string of challenging situations. Her boyfriend turned out to be a stalker-ish control freak - discovered just after they moved in together. At the same time, her work environment got messy when there was a takeover of her LA-based company (she was a senior officer). During this same time, my wife and I were enjoying our life together. We both are well-paid professionals in Chicago with two awesome kids, a beautiful apartment on the lake, and everything going well.

Suzi had the opportunity to frequently visit Chicago with work and she would stay with us. I should point out that she looks a lot like my wife (whom I find hot), just 15 years younger with a well-maintained, tight body, and incredibly perky breasts. As her world was getting messy, she started to idealize our life, and, by extension, started to focus a lot of attention on me. My wife and talked about this (it was that obvious) but it was no threat. In any case, when Suzi would visit, I'd bring one or both the kids to the guest room to wake her up in the morning. (I always get up about two hours before my wife and about an hour or so before the kids.) Suzi welcomed the time with the kids.

On these mornings, I'd usually got a decent view of her awesome breasts, as she wore pretty revealing tank tops to bed. I was usually wearing mesh athletic shorts (nothing underneath) and a tee shirt, so, if she cared to look, she could certainly get a sense of the python I had in my shorts (I'm about 6.5 inches long and about 5.5 inches around when I'm soft, so there's no hiding it. I get much larger when hard - about 8.5 by 7.) I never thought that she'd be looking, however, as she seemed fairly straight-laced. While she was clearly aware that she was hot and she certainly used her looks to her advantage, I never could get a bead on how sexual she was in practice. She certainly was in no way promiscuous, and she probably had not had many partners in her life, but I got the sense that she was probably fun with the partners that she did have.

Reactions: NYChick

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm confused. :confused: This doesn't sound like a fictitious story but a copy paste from your journal.

A few thoughts:
  1. If you haven't had sex with your sister-in-law yet, DON'T.
  2. Even if you discuss it; and your wife says it's okay to throw her a mercy fuck, it's not.
  3. It's always flattering to be physically desired at any age. :05: :flirt:
  4. Do not intentionally entice your sister-in-law! Put some loose fitting lounge pants or pajama pants on over your underwear before entering her room in the morning.
My sister-in-law, Suzi, recently went through a string of challenging situations. Her boyfriend turned out to be a stalker-ish control freak - discovered just after they moved in together. At the same time, her work environment got messy when there was a takeover of her LA-based company (she was a senior officer). During this same time, my wife and I were enjoying our life together. We both are well-paid professionals in Chicago with two awesome kids, a beautiful apartment on the lake, and everything going well.

Suzi had the opportunity to frequently visit Chicago with work and she would stay with us. I should point out that she looks a lot like my wife (whom I find hot), just 15 years younger with a well-maintained, tight body, and incredibly perky breasts. As her world was getting messy, she started to idealize our life, and, by extension, started to focus a lot of attention on me. My wife and talked about this (it was that obvious) but it was no threat. In any case, when Suzi would visit, I'd bring one or both the kids to the guest room to wake her up in the morning. (I always get up about two hours before my wife and about an hour or so before the kids.) Suzi welcomed the time with the kids.

On these mornings, I'd usually got a decent view of her awesome breasts, as she wore pretty revealing tank tops to bed. I was usually wearing mesh athletic shorts (nothing underneath) and a tee shirt, so, if she cared to look, she could certainly get a sense of the python I had in my shorts (I'm about 6.5 inches long and about 5.5 inches around when I'm soft, so there's no hiding it. I get much larger when hard - about 8.5 by 7.) I never thought that she'd be looking, however, as she seemed fairly straight-laced. While she was clearly aware that she was hot and she certainly used her looks to her advantage, I never could get a bead on how sexual she was in practice. She certainly was in no way promiscuous, and she probably had not had many partners in her life, but I got the sense that she was probably fun with the partners that she did have.

thorprep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me assure you, NJQT, that this is entirely fictional. I'm just establishing the background for what I hope will explore virtual (not real)sex between the narrator and his sister-in-law. It is inspired, in part, by the emotional and sexual fantasies of a recently divorced friend. My goal and hope is to have it read as real as possible. I haven't gotten to the fun parts yet, but I do like the emotional set-up for the sister-in-law.

thorprep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As Suzi would confide in my wife and me, we were kept well abreast of the state of her relationship with the psycho. It was also clear that she was projecting herself more into our relationship and dreaming of a life where she could have the things that we shared. As the issues in her relationship were clearly reaching a critical stage, Suzi and her guy decided to go away for a weekend to "heal" things. She was staying with us on her way to his family house in VT.

In the morning when I sent one of my kids into the guest room to wake her, she came out wearing incredibly sexy lingerie - pretty much a long teddy that had a very revealing lace bodice. It was clear that I was thrown by this (and probably clear that I was trying to hide any evidence that her sexiness was having some effect in my shorts). She commented, "I got this at La Perla - I'm hoping (her ex) finds it sexy." I just assured her he would. (It was all I could to keep from making a comment that was more revealing of how I felt, i.e., that she was smoking and he'd have to be dead to keep from springing one when she came on to him in that.) I found it too hard to keep from staring, so I went to my home office to read the morning papers. When I came out later, she was wearing her usual tank top and pajama pants. I registered that she wasn't modeling her lingerie for my wife. This was a show for me.

thorprep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sister-in-Law Sex by Proxy (Part 3)

Well, as things progressed, Suzi ended her relationship and, in fairly short order, took a new job in Chicago. This was a fairly high-powered job and she jumped into it right away. Instead of dealing with the challenges of finding a new place in Chicago while trying to get up to speed on her new responsibilities, my wife and I offered her our guest room to use for as long as she wanted. She moved in.

Suzi threw herself at us to provide all her emotional support. As far as she was concerned, she was running from her problems, she couldn't maintain a relationship, she wasn't perfect, she didn't have a husband, she didn't have children, her job was in flux. Everything was a mess. She could be a successful business woman by day and kick ass in the office, but she was a wreck.

Her flirting stepped up a level. She would leave notes for me, messages of thanks and appreciation on my voicemail, etc. Well, she left notes and mesages for my wife as well, but I got the sense she was trying to flirt. Was I projecting? I didn't think so.

Given that her work was so busy, I didn't automatically send the kids in to wake her up in the morning as I had in the past, as she often worked late or had to leave early. However, she would usually indicate before going to bed if she wanted to be awoken.

On the same day that the kids left to spend a few days at their grandparents, Suzi asked if I would make sure she was awake when I arose the next day as she wasn't sure she'd be able to get up and stay awake that early but that she had to travel. When I went to awaken her the next day, I knocked on her door and called her name. When I stuck my head in, she had a sheet pulled up to her chin held with her right hand. She also was clearly nude beneath the sheet, the comforter pushed to the foot of the bed. Her nipples were prominent, pushing through the cotton; the sheet hugging her thighs. She thanked me for waking her. And there, beside her, nestled against her thigh as though she were trying to hide it from my view with her other hand (or was she trying to "not quite" hide it from my view?) was a red vibrator. She adjusted herself and it was out of my view. Did she glance at it? Did she see me glance at it? I couldn't tell.

thorprep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sister-in-Law Sex by Proxy (Part 4)

I was convincing myself that she flashed the dildo to me on purpose. She continued to wear skimpy clothes in the morning and talked more openly to my wife and me about her increasing level of sexual frustration. She was getting asked out on dates, but was never able to make them work - either due to work commitments or, more likely, because she still hadn't dealt with all the changes in her life and past relationship. In any case, while in the past she would usually give my wife and me good night kisses, she now ALWAYS gave me good night AND good morning kisses. I also noticed that her breasts would brush against me - only when my wife was not around. It was undeniable that my cock was responding to these brushes and kisses, as I always felt a stirring down below.

I knew I was playing with fire, but I loved the excitement. I told myself I would not cross any serious lines in this flirtation, but I was thinking more and more of Suzi in a sexual way. One night after work, I changed into my jeans that showed off my bulge better than any other pants. I consciously adjusted myself so that I was clearly visible to anyone who wanted to look.

Suzi, my wife and I were hanging out in the living room. As I carried some wine out to give to the ladies, I notived Suzi check me out and then do a mini double take. Through the course of the night, she was definitely looking at my bulge. I wore these pants on a few other occasions to similar effect. On more than one of these occasions, Suzi mentioned how much she loved jeans.

My wife commented that it was clear the Suzi had a crush on me and that she was idealizing everything about our life. We were sure that this would pass once she got resettled.

One morning, as my kids were taking turns dancing with Suzi, one asked if I would waltz with Suzi to show them how it was done. As we took hold of one another, there was no doubt whatsoever that we both felt the frisson of sexual tension. As we moved, I was growing increasingly large and Suzi's nipples clearly rose in excitement. There was no doubt that she felt my cock as it started to rise in my shorts. Her face grew flush and I broke off the dance just a tad too quickly to be nonchalant. We exchangfed a glance that clearly was heavy with understanding. I quickly found something distracting to do, if only to hide the obvious bulge in my pants.

thorprep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sister-in-Law Sex by Proxy (part 5)

A few days later, Suzi asked if it would be okay for her to add a few hooks on her bathroom door for her towels. We looked at a few styles in a Restoration Hardware catalogue, we picked one, and Suzi said she would pick up a few on her way home from work and I could just pick the correct sized hooks and attached them.

Before leaving for work a few days later, she said that she had left the hooks at her bureau for me. When I went into her room, there was a note that said, "I've left them in the top drawer. Please pick the right size."

In the drawer there were several hooks with post-it notes stuck to the packaging that said things like "Too big?" "Too thick?" "Too small?" "Looks Right" and such.

And also in the drawer were several new dildos.

My heart began to race. I couldn't think straight. I quickly grabbed the hooks that looked right to me and attached them to the door. The whole time I was doing this, my heart was pounding and my cock was dancing in my pants. Was she really asking me to choose a dildo? It couldn't just be an accident.

I went back to the bureau, removed the hooks I hadn't used along with the notes, and I looked at the dildos. They ranged in length and thickness from what seemed average to quite long (probably 10 inches). I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe she did this. I couldn't believe I was about to play along.

I used my pencil to cross out a question mark from one of the post-it notes and I stuck it to the second longest one. It now read "Too Thin." It was about my length, but was not nearly as thick as my erect cock. I moved the other dildos to one side, closed the drawer, threw out the notes, and left her room. As I prepared for work, I jerked off to the thought of Suzi, her dildo, her hot body, and her thoughts of my cock.

I could barely look her in the eye that night and the next few days. I knew I had crossed the line. What the hell was I thinking? My wife's sister? This was bad. This was really bad.

Suzi then asked if I could check the hooks as one seemed wobbly. After she left for work I went in. The hooks were all fine. I opened her drawer and there were a few new dildos. They were all about the same length - around 8 to 9 inches, the same as me. They ranged in thickness from what seemed to be about 4 to 6 inches (I'm about 7 inches thick when at my very thickest). I again stuck the note that said "Too Thin" to the thickest of these dildos and I closed the drawer.

thorprep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sister-in-Law Sex by Proxy (Part 6)

When I next saw Suzi, she had a look of mild disbelief on her face (or so I thought). She also was clearly spending more time trying to "size up" my package. In the morning, she was defintiely moving around, checking me out from different angles. As she was playing wiht the kids, increasingly she was flopping down on the floor - to look up my baggy shorts?, leaning over - to flash me?, throwing balls and things into my lap and grabbing them herself, and brushing against me.

With all the nervous excitement, the thoughts of her using the dildos, the quick views of her amazing bod, my cock was jumping around in my shorts. And I wasn't hiding it as much as before. I still was hiding it, but I'd usually give Suzi the chance to see that I was adjusting myself.

One morning after Suzi had gone to work, I looked in her drawer. There were two dildos, both about the same length and girth as me when hard. One had a huge head, the other a more proportioned head - again, more like my own cock. I left a "just right" post-it on this one.

That night when I returned from work, my wife and Suzi were having what appeared to be a serious chat. They then went out to dinner together. Later, as we were getting settled in bed, my wife told me that she thought Suzi was dating someone - or at least getting some. Apparently, Suzi had sheepishly asked my wife if she ever had trouble accomodating a man's size. Now, Suzi knew that my wife's sexual history was minimal before meeting me. My wife didn't necessarily wish to talk to Suzi about the sexual side of our relationship, so she partially deflected the questions, spoke in generalities, and assured Suzi that, with practice and patience, she would be able to accomodate virtually any sized penis that she wanted to.

When I next checked the drawer, the dildo had been removed from its original packaging. A note read, "No way!" The next day, I slipped into the room and left some lubricant and I crossed out the word "No" from the note.

thorprep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only light in Suzi’s room came from the votive candles she had lit and placed around the room.

Between heavy breaths, Suzi said, “I want you in me… now.” She grabbed the lube and began to massage it all over my cock. “God, you’re huge. I just, I, I’ve never felt anything like this. Just holding you is getting me so hot.” Suzi was already dripping wet from all the foreplay.

She positioned herself above me. She rubbed my slick cock’s head across her pussy’s lips, slowly parting them, getting ready to finally feel me inside her, coating my cock with her juices. As she rubbed me against her clit she lightly grunted. “This feels soo good. God!”

She started to slowly lower herself as she continued to rub my cock against herself, zeroing in on her target, rubbing her clit with her fingers. The tip of my cock began to enter her. “Oh, god!, finally, god!”

As she rubbed and pushed, as she slowly engulfed more of my cock’s head, she realized that, despite how wet she was, despite all the fingering and stretching, and lube, this cock was not getting much deeper. She rubbed and pushed and squeezed my cock against her.

It was then that she felt it building inside her. She briefly noticed the beads of sweat on her lip, their saltiness trickling into her mouth as she breathed harder and closed her eyes.

The first wave, like a soft sheet gently settling over all her body, was quickly followed by an electric jolt, and another, and another, as her body jerked and shook with orgasms.

She collapsed onto the bed, panting, sweating, her eyes closed as she tried to hold the feeling just a little longer.

After a moment, her body relaxed. She opened her eyes and looked around her empty room. She had only taken the head of the dildo and she had had one of the most intense - and quickest - orgasms of her life. Had she made too much noise? Could anyone hear her? “God,” she thought, “how am I ever going to get this giant thing inside me?” And, she thought, she wouldn’t be satisfied until she did. And, she knew, she would explode with such an orgasm that she couldn’t begin to imagine it. And then, she thought, “I wish I could have the real thing.”

thorprep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sister-in-Law Sex by Proxy (Part 8)

My wife, Suzi, and I were hanging out after dinner when Suzi asked if we could make any suggestions for a nice restaurant for a quiet date. My wife and I exchanged glances, hesitated, and then immediately started peppering Suzi with questions about who and when and how'd they meet, etc.

Understandably, Suzi was a bit reticent. She said that there was someone she had met that she wanted to get to know a little better. She still wasn't sure if she was ready to see anyone, but she thought that she should get back out there. When pressed, she said that his name was Bill. We told her a few nice, first date-type restauarants. I must admit, I was a little jealous.

She also said she wanted to hang a few pictures and organize a few of her boxes, so she asked if she could borrow a few things from the tool box. She was still firmly ensconced in our guest room and had not begun to look for alternative arrangements. Given everything, my wife and I were happy to have her around. I offered to help her hang her pictures and boxes.

The next weekend was picture hanging day. I went into her room fairly early that Saturday morning to find Suzi all ready. She had a few framed pictures and prints located around the room with the step stool, a measuring tape, picture hooks and such out on her bureau. She was wearing a tank top without a bra and loose yoga pants. Her chest look awesome as I stole glances at her cleavage and tried to sneek looks at the sides of her wonderful breasts.

She was meticulous in measuring the correct heights for the hangings. After I hammered the hooks into position, we started hanging the pictures. For the higher ones, Suzi suggested I climb the step stool and she would hand the pictures to me. Her face was so close to my crotch that I was getting very excited. My hands were occupied in positioning the print when I felt her lightly brush against my package. There was no denying that my cock jumped in my shorts. I was sure she touched me on purpose, but when I had hung the picture, she was across the room, directing me in straightening it. There were two more to hang and both times she brushed my cock, both times eliciting an obvious jump in my shorts.

When I looked at her, she made no acknowledgement of what had happened, but her nipples were prominently pushing the fabric of her shirt. As we surveyed our work, she then said, "There! I do like my stuff well-hung."

Well, that was awkward and a bit exciting. As we avoided making eye contact, I packed up the tool box and asked if she had set up a date with Bill. She said she was going to see him that night. I noticed that the tape measure and my Sharpie were missing from the tool box.

Later that day, I went in her room and looked in the drawer. There was the dildo, the lube, the tape measure, and the marker. On the dildo, there was a marking where the head met the shaft. Next to it was a piece of paper with "BIL" written across the top and a recent date and "2 in." written just below that.

Was this guy she was seeing only 2 inches long? Why did she spell his name "BIL"?As I looked at the dildo it seemed pretty clear that she had measured the head of the dildo (it was clearly about 2 inches long). Why hadn't she marked off or measured more of the dildo?