sisters panties

Discussion in 'Webcams / Cyber Connections' started by guitarguy8614, Dec 23, 2010.

1. guitarguy8614

guitarguy8614 New Member

any kinky guys out there that like seeing men in panties? i'm wearing some.

add me on yahoo: lakers_fan3283

2. D_John Handcock

D_John Handcock Account Disabled

Albums:
    Wearing your sisters panties is straight up wrong brother!

3. windstar

windstar New Member

I always waer them when I am home.Guy underware comes off panties go on.

4. scotty661

scotty661 New Member

Albums:
    I used to steal my sisters panties, I would wear them at the table while eating!!! Lol hmmm the good days

5. B_pantycouple

B_pantycouple New Member

Albums:
    My sister was in college and gone most of the time. She left a bin full of her panties, consisting of mostly thongs. When I had the whole house to myself I liked to go to my sisters room. I would strip down to nothing and open the container and pull out one of the smallest pairs and pull them on so my dick is covered and the back of the G-string is pulled tight against my butt. This got me so hot that my dick was throbbing. By this time I'm was so horny, I could barely hold it in. I would take it slow at first just playing with myself, then I would take it faster pulling down the front and pulling my dick out of the side of the thong. I then used my saliva to lube up my dick and my hands go to town. Doing more thrusting with my hips I get faster and faster until I can't hold it anymore, I would pull the front of the thong over my penis and it makes me cum so hard my sperm shoots through the front of the thong and on to my chest. Check out our profile for more about us.

Draft saved Draft deleted