sitcoms of the 70 and 80's

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was this the same show that featured one of the guys (or both?) in a pair of tighty whities while riding in a convertible. I think it was the opening clip, but could have been part of the closing.

I believe you are thinking of "Riptide" which starred two super hot guys named Joe Penny and Perry King.

mathu04

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was looking through my dad's old dvd and happened on "That's My Mama". I was just a kid, but always had a major crush on Clifton Davis and alway fantasized about having a 3some with him and his on air friend Earl (Teddy Wilson)

Attachments

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone remember the show "White Shadow"? It was a show about an inner city school, mostly black, with a white basketball coach. I was glued to this show because there were regular shots of the team in their basketball shorts and tanks and inevitably there would be an up the shorts shot. Several times I saw white briefs. If anyone knows where to find the shows, especially these shots, let me know!

A little Google goes a long way!

Attachments

Last edited:

Sexymale04

Loved Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't remember this episode per se, but I do remember an episode where Ponch and Jon were at the beach, and Ponch was wearing what I remember as a black speedo type suit - miniscule for network TV at the time. Is this the same episode? I can't sit through that show to watch every re-run, but I'd love to find that particular episode again.
i bet he was fucking ladys off the set of chips have ladys line up to his dressing room banging them out bust a nut leaving them happy for real !!!!!!!