Sitcoms with the most bulges ever?

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Even though I watched Full House, I never noticed John Stamos's bulge. Prob because he annoyed me. I was more in to the blonde guy. He was much more my type. Hot, goofy, and big all over.

Yes, to John Amos in Good Times. Not so sure about Everybody Loves Raymond, or Friends. Never noticed much bulge on those shows.

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
Ray Romano on "Everybody Loves Raymond" ...
Did anybody by chance catch him interviewed way back on Lopez Tonight? From what I remember, he started trying to joke about being amazed at how small his flaccid dick gets sometimes. Lopez looked sort of embarrassed, like he was either too macho to participate or he was afraid it was inappropriate. Seemed like he tried to pull him away from it rather quickly and didn't see the humor in it.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gary Sandy in WKRP in Cincinnati.

One thing I believe about TV bulges, they are probably almost always 'written in the script'. They're always there, it's a given. Get a hunky guy in a series and he'll bulge. He'll have his shirt off too.

Justin Timberlake's enhanced bulge in Friends with Benefits was so huge in one scene they deleted the entire scene.

The TV bulges are indeed hot, but planned I believe.

D

deleted3782

Here's a picture!

What about "Robbie" on My Three Sons. I think he was my first crush. I was about 8!!

I saw a My Three Sons episode early this morning. I'd forgotten Rob's hotness. Great body, great face, and a few nice bulgy shots when you least expected them. I *still* have a crush on him...sad that he died last year.