Site History

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by CUBE, May 30, 2005.

1. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Curious as to who started this site and how it came about. How long it has been around etc.

2. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big: As far as I know (which isn't far, but I'm nearly positive this is correct):

It was started back in 2002ish (perhaps a little earlier) and has gone through a few incarnations (which, if you ask, somebody could post a link to some archive). It was started and is currently run by Mister Mark (admin, see any announcment post). That's all I pretty much know about the site.

Geez, I need to watch my use of parenthesis!

3. jonb

Gold Member

Try at least 1999, when I came along. This is just the latest version.

4. reir

reir Member

Albums:
    Yeah, I was thinking it's been much longer than 3 years...

5. Yono

Yono Member

Albums:
    I remember a site with a green/white layout, that had articles and stuff, but it was the forum which had the most activity
    That is several years ago, then lpsg has been moving a lot, its been on ezboards at moments i remember

6. Donk

Donk New Member

Yes, at least 1999, if not '98. (Wow, it makes me feel really old to think I have been hanging around here for almost 7 years!) The original site was started by 3 guys who never gave their full names. It was started as a joke, but a group of guys (including several of us who are still here) took over the message board and turned it into an actual forum for discussing large-penis-related issues, much to the surprise of the original owners/moderators. Those 3 guys only spoke up on rare occasions. They claimed to be well endowed but never gave their actual measurements. It was never really clear if they actually had large penises or if that was just part of the original joke.

After the original guys let their ownership of the lpsg address lapse, Mark took it over and eventually made it into the great forum it is today.

7. reir

reir Member

Albums:
    One of them was as big as 9"... I think it said so in his owner profile.

8. notAlittleBoy

notAlittleBoy Member

Albums:
    The farthest back I can remember is a site with a yellow layout. It's still around somewhere on the internets. No idea when that was though.

9. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Are you guys talking about the old EZBoard layout? Or the one prior to that?

10. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I joined in 1999. If I remember correctly, my first post came about a week after jonb's first. The three moderators went by the screen names Mark (the site owner), ralf and SlickRick. Later, Jimbo (who is a member of the present site) joined the moderator team. I cannot verify the sizes of all of the moderators, but at least one of the three original mods had about 8". The layout of the original LPSG was quite different from this one. We have MisterMark to thank for the many improvements and larger number of categories. I was one of those early posters who saw that the site had potential to be a valuable resource, and we set out to make it that. I'd say it was a success.

11. Solis25

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My knowledge matches that of donk and dmw, I was already around and lurking back then ;o) took me a while to decide to participate, albeit infrequently... i remember the guys (originally two, then three) had g-rated pics of them, some with their girlfriends, and some boasting but nothing else...

12. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the response, I wish I found it earlier to meet all you gents.

13. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Better late than never CUBE. Join the Fleshpile, already!!!

14. db03

db03 Member

I originally found the site when i was on my very first work experience, that was in 2000. I joined up then, but because i didnt have the internet at home at the time, i didnt visit much, then i forgot my screen name and password. I eventually re-joined the site in 2003 but then moved out of home, and gradually forgot about it. Remembered it again in July 2004 and joined for the 3rd time, and the rest as they say is..history. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted