Site History

hung_big: As far as I know (which isn't far, but I'm nearly positive this is correct):

It was started back in 2002ish (perhaps a little earlier) and has gone through a few incarnations (which, if you ask, somebody could post a link to some archive). It was started and is currently run by Mister Mark (admin, see any announcment post). That's all I pretty much know about the site.

Geez, I need to watch my use of parenthesis!

reir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@May 30 2005, 10:22 PM
Try at least 1999, when I came along. This is just the latest version.
[post=316338]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, I was thinking it's been much longer than 3 years...

Yono

Expert Member
Media
I remember a site with a green/white layout, that had articles and stuff, but it was the forum which had the most activity
That is several years ago, then lpsg has been moving a lot, its been on ezboards at moments i remember

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by jonb@May 30 2005, 10:22 PM
Try at least 1999, when I came along. This is just the latest version.
[post=316338]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, at least 1999, if not '98. (Wow, it makes me feel really old to think I have been hanging around here for almost 7 years!) The original site was started by 3 guys who never gave their full names. It was started as a joke, but a group of guys (including several of us who are still here) took over the message board and turned it into an actual forum for discussing large-penis-related issues, much to the surprise of the original owners/moderators. Those 3 guys only spoke up on rare occasions. They claimed to be well endowed but never gave their actual measurements. It was never really clear if they actually had large penises or if that was just part of the original joke.

After the original guys let their ownership of the lpsg address lapse, Mark took it over and eventually made it into the great forum it is today.

reir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of them was as big as 9"... I think it said so in his owner profile.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I joined in 1999. If I remember correctly, my first post came about a week after jonb's first. The three moderators went by the screen names Mark (the site owner), ralf and SlickRick. Later, Jimbo (who is a member of the present site) joined the moderator team. I cannot verify the sizes of all of the moderators, but at least one of the three original mods had about 8". The layout of the original LPSG was quite different from this one. We have MisterMark to thank for the many improvements and larger number of categories. I was one of those early posters who saw that the site had potential to be a valuable resource, and we set out to make it that. I'd say it was a success.

Solis25

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My knowledge matches that of donk and dmw, I was already around and lurking back then ;o) took me a while to decide to participate, albeit infrequently... i remember the guys (originally two, then three) had g-rated pics of them, some with their girlfriends, and some boasting but nothing else...

db03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I originally found the site when i was on my very first work experience, that was in 2000. I joined up then, but because i didnt have the internet at home at the time, i didnt visit much, then i forgot my screen name and password. I eventually re-joined the site in 2003 but then moved out of home, and gradually forgot about it. Remembered it again in July 2004 and joined for the 3rd time, and the rest as they say is..history. :D