Site Moderation

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I don't really report any longer and probably for the same reason that I don't dial 911...it doesn't get me anywhere. After accumulating 71 warning points and an 11 month ban no one is going to listen to me at this point and that has proven true. Therefore, I contact the offender directly. This leaves the mods out of it who probably don't wish to deal with me anyway. So far it has worked to my satisfaction here and in actual life.

Also adding in thread warnings such as, the reason for the sanction and the members who collected them. It would continue to serve and inform other poster(s) to mind that behavior...
To humiliate the "offender"?

No thanks.

Reactions: bwhip1011

The idea is to course correct, not to embarrass nor humiliate the member(s) but to familiarize yourself with the site rules.
The rules are located at the bottom of each page, and we also have to read the rules and agree to them before joining.

Last edited by a moderator:

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't think I've ever reported anything on here, I haven't ever seen anything I felt needed reporting as in anything illegal. Saying that I mostly tend to only read thru the few forums that are on the main list (I find the site awkward to navigate tbh and I don't have much patience) and if there's comments I simply don't like I usually just scroll on unless I feel I want my pennies worth, of course I get some rude and offensive messages from time to time (it takes a lot to offend or shock me) but nothing illegal, if they persist I just block their pathetic ass.
To be honest altho I've been here a while now I have no clue who the admins/moderators are or how to find out or message them Lol!

Reactions: g0nz0