Sites Like Craigslist....

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by youngbadboy15, Aug 22, 2009.

1. youngbadboy15

youngbadboy15 New Member

I was wondering if their are any free sites like craigslist? Ive seen other sites where you have to pay to become a member or where you have to pay the model. Is their anything like craigslist where its free and has like real people in your area?

2. nakedwally

Gold Member

Albums:
  3. Dooky

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    all women on craigslists are bots. dont even bother looking for women. all men on cl lie and will find any scam they can to get you to come over. i met this guy on cl because i wanted to try out gay. in my ad i said i was looking for younger guys but i was having a hard time actually finding someone on cl my age so i decided to go with him. he said he was 40 and also said he had a 8 inch long dick (7 inches around!) good thing i didnt measure. he was probably barely 6 inches long if that and he looked well over 50. we still fooled around although i really wasn't attracted to him at all.

a few months later he texts me (even though we're supposed to be discreet, it pissed me off a little) and asks if i wanna come over. i said idk if im really into gay and i remember he said he had a girlfriend and im like is she into 3somes or any sort of thing and he said yea she likes to watch me fuck guys too. im like hmm ok ill fuck him if shes there that could be hot. so im driving to his place and i got lost a lil and all the sudden when im about 5 mins away she had to go and its too late! (granted it was 1:15 am) i was pissed and didnt go. most bullshit part of it all was that i asked if i could call and talk to her to make sure shes real i even called when she was "over his house" and he didnt answer. i mean, we met through cl my skepticism is justified. and it wouldnt be that hard for me to call and be like hey you are blahblahs friend were going to do this etc right? and she says yea etc. he said he was going to show me a pic too but didnt. he texts me mad that i left and tries to pressure me into going back and fucking him. tries to put me on a guilt trip make me feel bad. fuck that i dont want to be with a 12 year old in a 55 year old's body. especially one that takes advantage of peoples trust and inexperience.

in conclusion, fuck craigslist.

4. hairybase

hairybase Member

Gumtree.com is awesome. Scroll down to "Casual Relationships" and then take your pick. I've met quite a few guys from there (there are girls too if that's your preference).

5. Dooky

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    thats for uk though....

Draft saved Draft deleted