Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hey ive been looking on Craigslist and it seems like every girl needs you to join some site that requires your credit card info but "doesn't" charge. does anyone have any experience with this? it sounds like total fraud. honestly randomly hooking up isnt worth my credit card being stolen. but i am asking, anyone here ever give their info? what do you think

ps- i know this is the wrong forum, just unsure of where else to put it.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't give my credit card details for entry to a free site and it prevented me from scooping the Nigerian lottery! Seriously, there are people, even here at LSPG, who give a link to a must see site that is "free" but you aint allowed to view until you part with persdonal details. If you are stupid enough to fall for it then you deserve all you get.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey ive been looking on Craigslist and it seems like every girl needs you to join some site that requires your credit card info but "doesn't" charge. does anyone have any experience with this? it sounds like total fraud. honestly randomly hooking up isnt worth my credit card being stolen. but i am asking, anyone here ever give their info? what do you think

ps- i know this is the wrong forum, just unsure of where else to put it.

If you give me your credit card number I PROMISE not to use it to buy a bunch of stuff on Ebay that I've had my eye on for ages. I guarantee those girls who ask you are just as honest and trustworthy as me.

Dooky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hahaha apparently what they do is require you to pay like 10 bucks a week for a membership after a 2 day trial. so you get horny and forget all about it then all the sudden wham