Sites where you can statistically compare the size of your cock

D

deleted716371

erectionphotos.com
Not really statistical compares - but those you have already.
On erectionphotos you will find a big selection of measured cocks to compare to.

These sites don the make sense put in my measurement and only a few men would be bigger than me out of 1000 in a room.....but I know personally 6 of my friends that are bigger than me wtf lol....my measurement 7.9 length 5.8 girth....I think the averages are wrong

Reactions: EzOzi

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These sites don the make sense put in my measurement and only a few men would be bigger than me out of 1000 in a room.....but I know personally 6 of my friends that are bigger than me wtf lol....my measurement 7.9 length 5.8 girth....I think the averages are wrong
If you really are 7.8 inches long by 5.8 inches girth, then you are above average in both length and girth! If you have 6 friends that you absolutely, positively know for certain are bigger than you, well, there are 7 lucky girlfriends in your circle of friends!

These numbers in these sites are all based on studies, some self-reporting (not-so-accurate) and some done as scientific/medical studies (much more accurate). My 7" by 6" penis looks 'normal' to me, but every woman I've been with has commented on my size being one of the biggest they've had. In some cases the women had seen hundreds of erect penises, so they really knew what the average size really is, and what was bigger than average. :D

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Harold_Godwinson

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Damn! That was a good site!
Good thing I ran all my numbers and took screen shots of everything then! I think they had a testicle size calculator too; anyway, what a bummer, it was a useful and helpful site.

Sexy123789

Loved Member
Media
I read an article a long time ago that said on average, gay men had larger erections than straight men. Something possibly related to neonatal androgens or some such medical explanation.

Also. You never know who has been pumping or doing other length/girth enhancing stuff. Though I think it can be visually obvious. Obviously, nobody ever admits it. But in a culture where size is prized, there is incentive to artificially increase size.

Hardfunlongrides

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Last edited:
Reactions: lapdog2001