• Other

Votes: 7 6.3%

• Total voters

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How can you even stand after a really good dump?

I use the ancient Zen way of the great masters.
Elaboration required.

A BF once gave me, well... crap about my TP usage as he could hear the roll spin.:rolleyes: I was using too much as by his system only three squares were required. THREE!?! *shudder*

Owl eyed, I told him he'd better be pink from scrubbing, fingertips to elbows when he emerged if he ever wanted to touch me.

Three passes with three separate wads, thank you, rotating with the wrist so the wad turns as you go (The point being to remove the substance from your person rather than redistributing it more evenly. Think cleaning a spill off a table).

Moist wipe for freshening and a quick pat dry with TP.

I can't believe I answered this thread.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Stand up for a cursory wipe. Then I enjoy the warm fountain of rushing water that hits my butt hole as I sit on my bidet (they are not just for women). And then a second cursory wipe to ensure that I'm cleaner than a new Simonized Buick. I use much less water than those of you who just flush. Have a low flow toilet. The bidet is a something I cannot live without.

So . . . OTHER.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I hope so! I use at least three for #1 wipe up and dabbing procedure!

TheBF tried to teach me the squeeze and shake, no TP required.

I'm talking about holding his penis when he pees, not my own, of course, because I don't have one. It's like a really cool water gun! :tongue:

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
when I read the title of this thread I first though it referred to pissing position but then I understood it dealed about wiping after .... well I am a stander to.. I mean I stand a bit with the flexed legs for helping the task and ,yes, often I use the other hand to pull cheeks apart myself!

P.S. I'm sure Frank did the same!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
stander... I'm also addicted to baby wipes for the final wipe. :) *phobia of smells* Also, if you like getting your ass eaten or poked...you NEED to be immaculate down there... GIRLS FRONT AND BACK TOO! :)

SweetLovesVick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[B said:
unabear09[/B];2985848] I'm a sitter and wipe back to front.
I stopped using toilet paper a few years ago when Cottonelle came out with their moist wipes and I've never looked back.

I second this! Cottonelle moist wipes are the Best (septic safe). I have all the bathrooms in our home stocked with them.

I never heard of standing to wipe (unless stuck with using porta-toilets at a public event). I am a "sitter" wiping front to the back is a total must!