Sitting Back And Being Edged

There was this lady who would keep me on edge. Just keep me there. Once I got close to cumming she'd change up her stroke so I stayed there. She would not stop. Just enjoy watching me writhe, moan, and clench as she just kept stoking my dick.

You bet I enjoyed that

Dwntwnnyc

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love sitting back and having my cock edged. Most recent version was a long 2 hour massage which didn’t involve much other than keeping me writhing the whole time. I especially liked the soft strokes around my balls and my taint as my cock throbbed. Then a gentle tease of the head. But nothin better than being in expert hands.

Gusgilman

Expert Member
Media
There was this lady who would keep me on edge. Just keep me there. Once I got close to cumming she'd change up her stroke so I stayed there. She would not stop. Just enjoy watching me writhe, moan, and clench as she just kept stoking my dick.

You bet I enjoyed that

Mine made buy her a top quality medical stethoscope.

I am going to totally know your dick.

And you are going to know what it feels like to be one heartbeat away from ejaculatory inevitability.

Rockhard76

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
its my favorite thing. now that ive been working from home...this week ive had 3 sessions of 3+ hrs. My dick is sore but im loving that feeling.
FUCK yeah. Sounds like you need a helping hand

Reactions: strokeforb

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Id swallow
repeating long time, hours , days , solo edging .
My gf loves to jerk me off until I'm ready to cum then she stops and repeats for a long time until she lets me cum
repaeting hours or days , solo edging in cold outdoor nature , kneeing. it is a frustrating and unsatisfying sensation for the entire male body to stopp sperm flow at PONR , some sperm flows out, but it doesnt hs the sensation of an orgasm.