Sitting down on a toilet with a large penis.

Nawi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My trouser friend (lol) is 8 inches long and it has always annoyed me how when I sitting down on a public toilet (or any toilet to that fact) to do my business (crap), my penis rests on the inside of the toilet bowl.
Surely this isn't hygienic, and surely it's not just myself who has this issue?
Is there someone in the land of LPSG who is 'average size', does this happen to 'average sized' people. I was just wondering if there is a set cock length taken into consideration when designing toilets? Maybe the all mighty toilet designers didn't taken this issue into consideration.
Does this ever bother the other 'larger men' in the land of LPSG?

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On a simliar topic. Could a toilet be specially ordered with a water level adjustment to compensate for the enormous LPSG dicks hanging down in the bowl which could potentially become waterlogged. i know that is a problem for some of you who suffer in silence. There is a device known in the plumbing trade as a "ball cock float" located in the water supply tank. This float, although it name is quite interesting has little to do with this writers concern.

UPDATE-I posed this question to The KOHLER Co. of Kohler, Wisconsin (a major plumbing manufacturer and Republican party contributor) they unceremoniously hung up on me (probably thinking it was a crank call).

Nawi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well if i'm sitting down to do a shit, i'm not then go to stand up to do a piss, and then sit down again to continue with my shit.

crazytmo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well if i'm sitting down to do a shit, i'm not then go to stand up to do a piss, and then sit down again to continue with my shit.

That is not what I meant at all. Can't u just point it down when it's time to pee? I know if I had one I wouldn't want it touching the inside of the toilet that's just gross

wipwop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey, I never post here, but my average size dick hits the inside of the bowl at home, but most public toilets are more oval-shaped, so there's space. I mean, having it touch my home toilet is gross, but I feel safer here than in a public can.

And those of you who said point it up? No good! Then it gets hard and distracts!

clear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that this might have been covered (in much greater detail) here:

http://www.lpsg.org/83298-toilet-baptism.html

and a little bit here:

http://www.lpsg.org/38121-is-it-just-me.html

But to add, yeah... it sucks. I personally just hold it with one hand, or between my thighs, until I'm done (unless I have to pee mid way; in which case I simply point it down 'til done peeing, and then quickly hold it up out of the toilet again, lol).

Ciao-

T.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Clear, why did you clear up this subject? I wanted to see if they called anybody else to find out about toilets.
I also called the local plumbers union. Their consensus was that there are toilets available with deeper bowls which solve this problem. Designed for dicks over 8 inches flaccid (quite rare except for many black fellows, I am told.)

Last edited:

clear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I also called the local plumbers union. Their consensus was that there are toilets available with deeper bowls which solve this problem. Designed for dicks over 8 inches flaccid (quite rare except for many black fellows, I am told.)

:tongue: lol